If you could kill one director...

Tools    

No Probs, I was talking about Paul 'AVP' Anderson.

James Cameron..Go HOme and take yer Titanic with yoo

Camerons times over, along with other 'greats'

Camerons time is not over, he is one of the most talented guys in the industry, I have to go with the likes of Tarantino, I mean come on, Jackie, brown, pile of dog food, Kill Bill vol 1, bollocks, I wish this twat would get the hell outta hollywood for good, im just sick off everyone kissin this guys ass.
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

come to think of it, Cameron has directed some good films, but what's he upto now?

QT, needs to think of own ideas rather than use ones already used. and for all the people goin he's paying homage, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A WHOLE MOVIE ABOUT IT!!!

Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
and for all the people goin he's paying homage, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A WHOLE MOVIE ABOUT IT!!!
Why?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I didnt actually get ur point charismaslover

Welcome to the human race...
Robert Rodriguez. Every single one of the films I've seen (ie, El Mariachi, Depserado, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Spy Kids 1 2 & 3) have told ****-ass stories, yet the action has been competent. On a technical level, Rodriguez is a great moviemaker but he can't make interesting stories for s**t.

I think charismasloverno5, meant that, Tarantino should make a film without paying homage all the time so it would be a proper movie, and not just several ideas from other movies pieced together.

I think Tarantino is phenomenal writer, and a very competant director. I can't see how anyone can't have respect for the man after some of his work. Certainly the best recent film maker, but I wouldn't say the best around. I think he is certainly an irritating character and should realise that he is camp and not a hard man in any way, shape, or form, but he's one of the best directors out there and to have him bumped off would be a loss to the film world.

I'm not sure if Quentin Tarantino would be a loss to the movie industry. He's made 5-6 movies. All of which I didn't think were amazing, I just think that he should make up his own ideas so people can pay homage to him 20 years down the line without him paying homage to everyone else.