MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This is about college football but figured I'd put it here.

Big 10: oh, we are going to lose millions of dollars? Let's play in October then after all!

The Great Flex Adventure
Episode II

Atlanta WR Russell Gage welcome to North Dallas! 12 targets in week 1 and 13 targets the last week of last season seem like a better bet than the 5 targets TJ Hockenson got. I'm absolutely indestructible.

The parity in week 1 was nuts. Just 36 points between the top scoring team and the lowest one? Everybody between 90 and 130? That's bananas.
That is pretty nuts. Might be a close enough year that a couple 7 win teams get in . Wouldn't shock me.

The Great Flex Adventure
Episode II

Atlanta WR Russell Gage welcome to North Dallas! 12 targets in week 1 and 13 targets the last week of last season seem like a better bet than the 5 targets TJ Hockenson got. I'm absolutely indestructible.

And of course after saying I'm indestructible Chris Godwin gets put on concussion protocol AUGH!

Danny Amendola is now in my flex. Cry.

Just going to post this here if it's cool.

So hurricane Sally has me without power. I hooked up a jinky wifi hot spot with my cable modem, Ext cord, and, using the 110 outlet in my van, viola- internet.

Not sure if will last, a lot of poles and lines down so during the recovery process I'm sure I will lose service.

Data service is almost non existent.

Anyway I say all of this to preempt any trash talk if I play the wrong guys, here's hoping my current lineup will be good.

As far as everything else goes we are all safe and cleaning up a big mess here in Pensacola.

I hope anyone else that was in the path is all OK.

I'll volunteer to make any changes you'd like, particularly if someone is a late scratch and I promise to make the best judgment call I can. I assume nobody objects under the circumstances. Just lemme know if you have a ranked list in mind or something. Be safe.

Thanks much, Fitzgerald and M. Brown are my two main backups if a rb/wr/flx gets scratched.

Other than that I'm cool with whatever looks best as anything is better than a blank spot.

Well except for the Vikings defense, blank seems to be better.

Cool. And swap those guys in (in that order, Fitz first?) if we're like 10 minutes out from game time and someone is scratched? Any preemptive rules for if someone is NOT scratched but there's some kind of report of being heavily limited or something like that?

I'll keep it simple and just sub if someone is totally taken out and not playing. I'm hoping to have power back by the weekend, but I'm not betting on it.

Thanks Chris.

The trick is not minding
Just got an update that Cooper is Questionable for this week. Now the second guessing begins.
Should I bench him? Or is that an overreaction and he’ll start? If benched he’ll burn me by catching 2 TD’s while breaking 100 yards. Conversely, if I start him he could not play.
The struggle is real.....

The trick is not minding
Yeah, geez, that's nuts. Guess Burrow/Cincy needs a bit more work there. Still promising long-term, though.
Well, He is a rookie and he will be prone to rookie mistakes. But I agree with you that he shows promise.
Remember Peyton Manning his first few years? He threw a lot of interceptions. A lot.
Not necessarily a correlation between the two, of course. Just funny that one of the most prolific QB’s of our time was prone to throwing Interceptions his first few years.

Oh yeah, not out on Burrow at all. I think he's starting fine.

Manning got the INTs mostly under control after his rookie season (bit of a spike a few years in, but in context it looks like noise). And it's fair to say it wasn't until his sixth season where he was elite in that regard, so it'll definitely take time. But it seems to take these phenoms less and less time, too. Wouldn't surprise me if he's great in a year or two, but a lot of it's gonna be about what Cincy does. Situation matters a lot, methinks.

Yeah, geez, that's nuts. Guess Burrow/Cincy needs a bit more work there. Still promising long-term, though.
It's a shame Miami didn't get him. Been stuck as a Phins fan since Marino. This coach we have is the first hope I've had in awhile. I think Burrow would have worked great with him and he has the swagger needed to be South Beach QB. I am not sold on Tua. Maybe he will turn out fine but I am skeptical. I would have rather tanked this year for Lawrence.

Oh yea. I drafted Golladay, Sutton and Godwin with 3 of my first 4 picks. All out this weekend haha. Piss.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Godwin is officially Out. So I hope I've made the right call with Danny Amendola. Russell Gage too for that matter. Throw Keenan Allen's forgettable Week 1 numbers in and my entire Wide Reciever corps is looking like a hope and a prayer.

If they all end up coming thru and Tom Brady ends up costing me my matchup, well......either way I'll just blame Brady.