The Shining Trivia

Tools    

Another "The Shining" (Kubrick) trivia question.

The book that Jack was writing contained one sentence repeated over and over, what was this sentence?

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by gummo
Another "The Shining" (Kubrick) trivia question.

The book that Jack was writing contained one sentence repeated over and over, what was this sentence?
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". C'mon, where's the challenge!!??

ok I see we have a pro here....

Where did Stephen King get the title "The Shining" from?
In the movie it refers to that special "telepathic gift" or whatever it is that Danny and Mr. Hallorann have. But according to some website, the title originally comes from the song "Instant Karma" by the Plastic Ono Band, so depending on which answer you were looking for, I may or may not have cheated.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
Just be careful, dude, I worry about you.
BAM!! POW!! WHAMMO!!!
Thanks, BUDDY! Although, I wish I would have had this warning before I tried to do a 360' on the rail with a kink in it. My ribs have not forgiven me since.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
In the movie it refers to that special "telepathic gift" or whatever it is that Danny and Mr. Hallorann have. But according to some website, the title originally comes from the song "Instant Karma" by the Plastic Ono Band, so depending on which answer you were looking for, I may or may not have cheated.

yeah you cheated. I was looking for the song.

yeah you cheated. I was looking for the song.
No, you cheated cause you asked me a question that I had to cheat to find the answer to!! What the heck were you thinking, man!??

This thread has gotten a tad serious, lol