Hardest Scenes To Watch

Tools    

Now that I've watched it.....

The chicken scene in 'Nothing bad can happen' (2013)

That's one scene that I would probably turn away from if I watched the movie again.

There's also a few scenes toward the end of the documentary 'Gleason' that I don't think I could put myself through again simply because they are so sad.

I read that so many times. Never seen the film myself but it's obviously very highly thought of.
I think, watching that scene for the first time, it was the angriest I've been my entire life. There's also the scene from Wind River (though the film as a whole wasn't much to brag about). Both f'd up.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
For me, the hardest scene to watch is not from a movie, but a TV show. The Leftovers.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT.

Suspect's Reviews

That scene from A Cry for Help. If you have watched it you know what I mean. Here it is, but if you have not watched the movie I suggest you do that before looking at it. A very compelling true film.

Misery - When she smashes his ankles. You can't watch that film without feeling anxious for long periods of time.

The whole last half of Martyrs (2008). I got physically ill after seeing all she went through then being skinned alive.

Two surgery scenes from one of my favorite movies Master and Commander (2003).

First is the arm amputation scene in the beginning of young Mr. Blakeney - I think this is harder to watch because the patient is a child in an age where there was no anesthesia!
Second is the self-surgery Dr. Marturin (Paul Bettany) performs on himself to remove a bullet on the Galapagos Islands.

Put that last bit in spoilers would you ?
I would but no else used spoilers so I doubt it's needed at this point.

I would but no else used spoilers so I doubt it's needed at this point.
I just used a vague description. "The foot scene" will make sense to anyone who's seen Revenge (2017).

Anything with teeth getting smashed gets under my skin, for example William H. Macy falling off the ladder in Magnolia.

Pvt. Mellishs (Adam Goldberg) final fight scene in Saving Private Ryan.

Oldboy - While the tongue cutting scene gets all the notoriety that octopus eating scene bothers me more.
Teeth smashing(Dogtooth comes to mind) but even moreso eye injuries/blinding, a few that come to mind there...

Andrei Rublev -
WARNING: spoilers below
The builders blinded in the forrest and left to die with the young boy left unblinded among them.

Slumdog Millionaire -
The begger master blinding children to increase their takings.

The Lobster -
Rachel Weisz being tricked into an eye operation to cure short sightness that actually blinds her followed by her stumbling around the forrest as Lea Seydoux mocks her.

For non violence scenes Lea Seydoux comes to mind again having just rewatched in Blue is the Warmest Colour for...

The breakup, she really can play cold anger well when she wants to and Exarchopoulos reaction almost feels like physical violence done to someone.

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
I'll contribute a few picks:

The unrated version of
WARNING: "Spoilers!" spoilers below
Murphy's murder in
RoboCop. Pretty gruesome...

The mock-castration scene
in Hard Candy. Just as a male, it bugged me and my cousin that was also watching it.

The murder
of the annoying, possibly mentally challenged guy
in Friday the 13th Part III.

The
big murder
scene in Wonderland.

The
death of Artax
in The Neverending Story.

And Pumpkinhead. And Nightbreed.

And that one scene in Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

james bond skyfall story
michelle suiciding by jumping from the high rise building on to the newyork street, in the 1994 erotic thriller Color of night

The bellybutton bug scene in The Matrix makes me uncomfortable.
oh great choice, yes, that was friggin gross