Trailer You Watched Over and Over?

Tools    

Was thinking about the Disney lineup trailer that would always show up at the end of credits on our VHS tapes. Takes me back to my carefree childhood days.

Do you remember any movie trailer(s) you watched multiple times?

Terminator Salvation without a shadow of a doubt. The trailer is terrific. It had me hooked from the moment NIN began playing, and you hear Bale start talking.. "This is John Connor, if you're listening to this, you are the resistance." It builds, builds and builds until you see "Marcus Wright" start screaming, then the drop comes in. I implore you to start watching it. Such a shame, the movie had so much potential.

Here's the VHS promo I got from Nintendo Power. I used to watch this over and over. Couldn't wait to buy this game.

Also answers to Jabba
I loved the Three Billboards trailer and it was one of the few times a trailer hyped me for a film. I watched it a lot. Unfortunately all the best jokes were in it.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
From ages 11-12, I came back to this trailer repeatedly. Even now, I go back and watch it time and again.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Back in college I downloaded The Matrix and The Phantom Menace trailers through 56k connection. I watched on repeat on my 21" CRT Intergraph monitor. Loved them.

This might just do nobody any good.
I can’t really say that I actually watched this trailer many times but I did play it over and over again in my head as a kid. First time I was hyping up a movie (I’m sure my family appreciated it...)

I remember watching this trailer many times for like 6 months before the movie came out. I couldn't wait.

I don't recall watching any trailer repeatedly – actual scenes, now that's a different story.

What I will say is that the trailer for The Equalizer grabbed me immediately because of the OCD element to Denzel Washington's McCall. That quirk made it really original and surprising.

I don't recall watching any trailer repeatedly – actual scenes, now that's a different story.

What I will say is that the trailer for The Equalizer grabbed me immediately because of the OCD element to Denzel Washington's McCall. That quirk made it really original and surprising.

Yeah I've done the same thing too where there's just a cool scene that needs repeating!

Blood Tea and Red String had an amazing trailer. Loved the music too.