Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
she captain's girl currently
You mean @Captain Steel's?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.
Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz

Well, hello, Jessica Alba + Alicia Vikander.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
is there any love in here for the new American Princess,Meghan? I love her. SoSo So looking forward to the wedding, and I am so not a wedding fan but for this I shall skip up and down the hallways with ma mitts in or on ma trembling lil hands. Gee it;s cold here.
/and I never realised how teeny ma hands were. Anyhoo, that means I canwear every pair of gloves I own. This gives me such delight.

God that is so my kinda photography. Fantastic shot!

is there any love in here for the new American Princess,Meghan? I love her. SoSo So looking forward to the wedding, and I am so not a wedding fan but for this I shall skip up and down the hallways with ma mitts in or on ma trembling lil hands. Gee it;s cold here.
/and I never realised how teeny ma hands were. Anyhoo, that means I canwear every pair of gloves I own. This gives me such delight.
I love her! She's beautiful and she has the "happy eyes," which is a definite plus on gorgeous women. I remember her all the way back on two episodes of the series Fringe and for a brief moment I thought it was actress Lacey Chabert (there is some resemblance) but I like Meghan's looks better. She seems like a sweet person. Had I known she and so many beautiful women were on the series Suits, I would have been its #1 fan.

And I really like this gif of her:

I love her! She's beautiful and she has the "happy eyes," which is a definite plus on gorgeous women. I remember her all the way back on two episodes of the series Fringe and for a brief moment I thought it was actress Lacey Chabert (there is some resemblance) but I like Meghan's looks better. She seems like a sweet person. Had I know she and so many beautiful women were on the series Suits, I would have been its #1 fan.

And I really like this gif of her:

she has very talkie eyes, that'sfor sure. I love her. She makes me smile during these times of upheavel and that emotion I would rather nt talk about, For me she is the next Diana - IE she will really steal hearts with her genuine demeanor. Thanks for posting thosem dad. I just sppilt coffee all over my keyboard BOOM. I give gratitude for Mr D being home today.

Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz

I do love a woman who can look very different and she manages that well. I've always thought the eptimy of that is this woman.

Kate Moss

@honeykid, Kate Moss was my fave model for many years. I thought she was so beautiful. She looks a little ropey these days (who doesn’t?). Most likely the result of too much booze & cigarettes.