Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I hate Summers.... and its coming!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hate Summers.... and its coming!
Winter is Coming!

Do you watch GoT, Hellz?

People that can't spell definately definutely definitly deffnitely absolutely.

Winter is Coming!

Do you watch GoT, Hellz?
I wish i was in the southern hemisphere right now!

Nope. Watched season 1, 4 episodes. Not my cup of tea! Too much fantasy stuff. US does not make good TV unfortunately.

Detective shows for me only. That too mostly those 1 episode 1 story type of stuff. Or something informative!

People that can't spell definately definutely definitly deffnitely absolutely.
Cant stop laughing this morning. More gold! I rep you!!!

US does not make good TV unfortunately.
Definitely untrue.

That's one word that I defiantly struggle with
LOL.

Now that typo sure irks me. Every single time, you definite lad.

Definitely untrue.
To each his own, I guess. Modern ones are mostly rubbish.

To each his own, I guess. Modern ones are mostly rubbish.
I like some of it, naturally, but agree that so much of it is utter crap! We buy packages from US and I'm sure all the crap is sent our way
(Pssst - we also make lots of crap)

Your opinion. I still stand by them being rubbish.

Type this and print it out on a full sized piece of paper, then take it to your local Home store and hang it by the leaf-blowers:

"Don't disturb your neighbors - buy a rake!"

Type this and print it out on a full sized piece of paper, then take it to your local Home store and hang it by the leaf-blowers:

"Don't disturb your neighbors - buy a rake!"
And a broom!

Thanks for trying to cheer me up Dani.

I need all the cheering I can get. Looked out my window today - hoping the tulips would be starting to bloom- and guess what I saw:

Thanks for trying to cheer me up Dani.

I need all the cheering I can get. Looked out my window today - hoping the tulips would be starting to bloom- and guess what I saw:
OMG I've never seen a PB in its natural habitat, LADY
I'd probably burst into tears.

Do you ever have a really crud week? That was me this week. Started on Sunday & went right through the week. And now my cat Kandy just puked all over her blanket, which happens to be on top of my goosedown comforter.

Do you ever have a really crud week? That was me this week. Started on Sunday & went right through the week. And now my cat Kandy just puked all over her blanket, which happens to be on top of my goosedown comforter.
When every week is a crud week, it's hard to know the difference.

I know the comfort and companionship of a pet far outweighs the hassle of occasional inconveniences... but the analytical part of my brain doesn't process that... instead, when it hears about dealing with cat puke it makes me glad I don't have any pets... which is probably part of the reason that every week is a crud week for me.

@Captain Steel, I am sorry that every week is crud for you. Nobody deserves that. What would make your life better? Would it help to do some volunteer work? It can help to see others less fortunate than oneself.

At volunteer duties today, tried to ask one of the guys a real quick question on procedure. In the time it took for him to tell me he was too busy, he could have answered the question.