Foreign Language Hall of Fame

Tools    

I do love that the film Sonny apparently convinced Wiseau that Franco could play him...and it was directed by Nicholas Cage. Couldn't get any more perfect than that so thanks for the link.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think we had seventeen in a general HOF once. Could be wrong though.

Have fun, I can't see all 17 people finishing this though

Prove me wrong.

I think we had seventeen in a general HOF once. Could be wrong though.

Have fun, I can't see all 17 people finishing this though

Prove me wrong.
The 13th had 16, think Blix was the only one that dropped out of that unless i'm forgetting.

I'm pretty sure I had The Hunt at #1 on my list. It wasn't the only time my top pick was disqualified either, since my favourite film in the 12th HoF was The Nowhere Man. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend haha.

Weird is relative.
I viewed The Age of Shadows a couple months ago, so that's done. I'll write my thoughts on it later.
Thelma! I wanted to see that. Now I know what to spend my $0.99 Google Play rental coupon on.
I'll re-watch Pan's Labyrinth, and the rest will be first-time views for me.

Let the night air cool you off
I probably don't need to see The Umbrellas of Cherbourg again, as it's an all-time favorite. I probably will just because I love it. If my own film doesn't win (it won't), then that's the one I am rooting for.

Wow! what a great response to this Hof...Cosmic, that was a great Hof idea you had! Very cool that so many new people are interested in this

And do I have my work cut out for me or what! I've not seen any of these films, so I have 17 movies to watch. But that's why I join to broaden my movie horizons and there seems to be a wide arrange of films to help me do that

Only seen three of these and another three were the only ones on my radar. Interesting selection, have fun Mofos.