what are your favorite movie quotes?

Tools    

I love every dialogue from Restitution Road.

I've seen how an attractive woman enlists the help of her two best friends to confront a charming man with a secret background who has pushed her to the breaking point. The women underestimate the consequences when they take matters into their own hands, get into a desperate situation, and everyone pays a price in this character-driven suspense drama.

Speed (1994)
howard payne: A bomb is made to explode. That's its meaning. Its purpose. Your life is empty because you spend it trying to stop the bomb from becoming. And for who? For what? You know what a bomb is, Jack, that doesn't explode? It's a cheap gold watch, buddy.
i have to say dennis hopper stole the show in this film.

" The games are simple the best ones are, you want mercy. Play by the rules."

Jigsaw 2017.

"That's the trouble with mothers - first you get to like them, and then they die." - Kay Francis in Trouble In Paradise (1932)
"I wouldn't fall for another man if he was the biggest crook on earth" - Miriam Hopkins in Trouble in Paradise (1932)
"How can he have a granny if he hasn't got a lighthouse?" - Will Hay in Ask A Policeman (1939)
"It's because we're British that we're sticking up for our right to be Burgundians" - Betty Warren in Passport to Pimlico (1949)
"I seem to have got a little plastered" - Joan Sims in Carry On Up the Khyber (1968)

i dont want to survive i want to live
12 year a slave 2013

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind (1939)
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather (1972)
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Dirty Dancing (1987)

"This is a good omen, yes?" -Baron Munchausen (in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen right after his horse shows up in the middle of a giant fish in the middle of the ocean hundreds of miles away from where he left it).

from.russia with love
quotes:
-ali karim bey: she has a lovely mouth that anita
-james bond: mmmm , i see what you mean.
(after assassinating the bulgar killer coming out of his secret window which is anita s mouth)
james bond: she should have kept her mouth shut.

for some unknown reason.. I find this the funniest lines from the movie.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: He hates hats.

Rocket: On anyone, not just himself.

Rocket: [to Yondu] One minute you think someone has a weird-shaped head, the next minute it's just because you realize part of that head is the hat.

Rocket: [to Groot] That's why you don't like hats?