USA Up All Night

Tools    

Not sure how many here might remember this from way back in the day in the early-to-mid 90s. Every Friday and Saturday night back then the USA Network (back when they actually had good programming and were a worthwhile network) had a special programming block dedicated to Horror and B-movies. A lot of the films shown in hindsight were absolute dreck and schlock, even with the gore and explicit material intact (never mind edited for television), but nonetheless I have fond memories of tuning in a lot as a kid back then. I recall UAN went off the air around 1998 IIRC. During the commercial breaks were some pretty hilarious host segments. UAN is a fun memory I have of my 90s childhood and there's tons of old commercials and bumpers from it and such that can be found on YouTube, definitely a blast from the past. I miss how awesome TV was back in the 90s. Though I can readily admit nostalgia plays a big role, a lot of the movies that aired on UAN aren't exactly what you'd call good, haha.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I used to always watch this. This along with New York's Channel 5 (before Fox) and their "Drive-In Movie" was my ticket to B-movie goodness! Loved USA's Up All Night, both with Gilbert Gottfried and Rhonda Shear. One of my favorite Shear-hosted episodes was when she appeared at the American Film Market and hosted an entire Troma marathon on the show, even with Tromatic stars and crew. Always loved Gilbert's intros on the show