My Sexiest Male Television Characters List

Tools    

Carlos Solis, Desperate Housewives

I thought Ricardo Antonio Chavira was smoking hot as the high-powered executive who had a lot of trouble keeping trophy wife Gabrille (Eva Longoria) in line.

Dr. Doug Ross, ER

After recurring roles on The Facts of Life and Roseanne, George Clooney became a full-fledged television star playing this sexy TV doctor.

John Rowland, Desperate Housewives

Jesse Metcalfe was serious eye candy as the high school student who had a steamy affair with wealthy triophy wife Gabrille Solis (Eva Longoria).

Will Smith, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Will Smith put himself on the map in this NBC sitcom playing an inner city kid from Philadelphia who moves into the Bel Air California mansion of his aunt and uncle.

Special Agent Derek Morgan, Criminal Minds

After cutting his teeth on the daytime drama The Young and the Restless, gorgeous Shemar Moore found a real niche playing FBI's sexiest agent for a decade on CBS.

Christopher Molisanti, The Sopranos

Michael Imperioli won an Emmy for his work on this landmark HBO drama. His chemistry with the late James Gandolfini and with Drea de Matteo was undeniable.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Daniel Meade, Ugly Betty

Eric Mabius brought serious sexy to his role as a womanizing playboy turned magazine editor who learns how to be a better person through his new assistant, Betty (America Ferrera).
Yeah, the temperature in his relationship with Betty was hot.

Detective Ray Curtis, Law & Order

When Chris Noth left Law & Order, there were many who didn't think anyone could generate a similar chemistry with Jerry Orbach. What they didn't realize is that Jerry Orbach had chemistry anyone he worked with and the seriously sexy Benjamin Bratt was no exception.

Dr. Robert Leeds, Sex and the City

Blair Underwood has had a long and distinguished career in movies and television but he made his strongest impression with me on the HBO series as a sports doctor who has a brief but steamy affair with Miranda (Cynthia Nixon).

Aidan Shaw, Sex and the City

Despite a solid career in television and films, John Corbette will probably always be remembered as the charismatic Aidan, who tried his best to turn Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) into the woman he wanted her to be but could never quite accomplish that.
He was the best guy for Carry, IMO.
For me he would be for sure
Love John

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Christopher Molisanti, The Sopranos

Michael Imperioli won an Emmy for his work on this landmark HBO drama. His chemistry with the late James Gandolfini and with Drea de Matteo was undeniable.
Ooh.

Woody Boyd, Cheers

When veteran actor Nicholas Colasanto passed away, instead of casting another actor in the role of Coach, TPTB @ Cheers decided to go a whole new direction and hired hunky Woody Harrelson to play new bartender Woody Boyd and won an Emmy for his work on the show.
I forget it was Woody in Cheers!

Detective Elliott Stabler, Law & Order: SVU

Hunky Christopher Meloni was explosive, intense, and seriously sexy as the NYC special detective who worked very hard at making sure his relationship with his partner (Mariska Hargitay) didn't interfere with his marriage and four kids. but wasn't always 100% successful.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Detective Elliott Stabler, Law & Order: SVU

Hunky Christopher Meloni was explosive, intense, and seriously sexy as the NYC special detective who worked very hard at making sure his relationship with his partner (Mariska Hargitay) didn't interfere with his marriage and four kids. but wasn't always 100% successful.
Ay caramba.ai ai ai