Which is the best comedy movie that you have seen?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Everyone likes movies especially comedy movies. Comedy movies give relaxation among people. The comedy films help you to reduce stress level. In the case of children also comedy movies are best for entertainment.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Whatever makes you Laugh with your loved ones

A Fish Called Wanda
Dr. Strangelove

For all your recasting needs
The Big Lebowski
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Blazing Saddles

In no particular order:

Airplane! set a lot of bars, in my opinion, along with Top Secret! and the Naked Gun movies
Monty Python's stuff, especially Life of Brian and The Holy Grail
Some of Mel Brooks's stuff, especially Young Frankenstein, High Anxiety, and Blazing Saddles
The In-Laws (original with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk)
Most of Charlie Chaplin's stuff, especially The Great Dictator and Modern Times
Most of the Marx Brothers' stuff, especially Duck Soup
Bringing Up Baby
My favorite darker comedies include Arsenic and Old Lace, We're No Angels (the old Humphrey Bogart one), and After Hours
The Princess Bride
Repo Man
My favorite mockumentaries are This Is Spinal Tap and Best in Show
The Frisco Kid

I mca fan of old Neil Simon -
The Odd Couple
Sunshine Boys
and in particular the last act of Plaza Suite

The original Taking of Pelham 123 even though it was a thriller had some wry moments, especially the look on Walter Mathau s face for that final sneeze

A Thousand Clowns

Harrison made some very funny Romatic comedies; I loved
Sabrina
Six Days, Seven Nights
Hollywood Homicide

Meet the Fockers

And rather amusing , though not to me ,but perhaps to some onlooker- is the soon to be made production of "lenslady battles auto correct," as she bravely tries to wrestle the feature in her software that mangles her syntax and spelling to the ground.

Well I suppose I should be grateful that nasty little cyber-elf only misspelled romantic, destroyed "I'm a fan" but steered clear of Meet the Fockers.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
MAO. My auto-correct 8s hilarious. I make up great stories with them and giggle for hours

Thanks dani8 - perhaps we'll get together and co-author a spleen play sometime lol