Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    

yo i'm new here but theres this guy named Joy Morris who's trying 2 make a legend of zelda movie but he needs ppls help so HELP OUT!!!Go to ganonstower.com 4 more info on wat hes dong. he's a cool guy and of what I hear, he's script is awesome. After u guys visit the site spread the word. Harass Nintendo or do something for them 2 notice him since they own the rights of the legend of zelda.Thanx, peace.

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
SaiyanPrince.. are you talking about a cartoon movie? or Live Action movie?

ye itz cartoon. if u seen his artwork yet it isnt bad plus if his plan is ever carried out, it'll look way better.
there's also another guy who's trying 2 make a zelda movie u can read part of the scrpit on the sit, learn the cast and all this other stuff. from what i read from the story its ond pretty good.
heres the site:
http://www.zhq2.com/movie.htm

When will it be shown in theaters

well i heard it is goin to be a kick'in ass movie

if they do make it, ther's no doubt in my mind that its gonna be good. might take a while but hey i could wait. i trust these guys with there plans.

Originally Posted by ForgottenLink
Zelda's father--Sean Connery. Why? Because Sean Connery HAS to be in this movie. It's Sean Connery for crying out loud!
I say: Sean Connery as the voice of the Deku Tree!

"Link...you must SHAVE Hyrule! The fate of the world reshtsh in your handsh!"

Heeheeeh....

Originally Posted by BatGirl1415
Ganondorf could be played by that bad guy dude from The Patriot.....he's so creepy...ooh Jason Isaacs is his name.
Didn't he also play Lucius Malfoy in the 2nd Harry Potter movie? He is SO good at being evil...

Originally Posted by Crowchild85
Swords, armor triforce, all of it should be toned down and a little bit more earthy than the games. I have some artwork to illustrate what I mean on my site.Any way this is just the way I see the film. Make it true to the original and as a reality with a darker and more gritty edge to it.
I think that armour-wise, a LotR-esque design would be the way to go. I mean.... I don't think anyone can deny that the weapons (swords especially) in that movie were extremely well done. They were as glamourous as most people pictured, and were so without being ridiclous and overly flashy. If they could pull the same sort of thing off with the Zelda movie, I could consider is a success, at least in the props department ^_~

Originally Posted by heyuonthewall26
And last of all, If/when they make this movie it WILL NOT take place in Egypt, it never has before and they shouldn't start with a movie. It will be in Hyrule land of castles and whatnot and as far as I can tell that is practically England so NO pyramids and crap like that.
I sort of see the land of Hyrule as an equivalent to Europe, extending to the Mediteranean area - England, etc would be the equivalent to Hyrule Field and Hyrule Castle, and Egypt would be the equivalent to Gerudo Valley.

I know it's not a perfect comparison, but I think it helps to remember that Hyrule is probably a lot BIGGER than it seems in the game, ya know? If Hyrule were real, I would think that it would be a long journey from the castle to Gerudo Valley, just as it would be a long journey from England to Egypt.

Am I making any sense...? ^^;;

Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince
ye itz cartoon. if u seen his artwork yet it isnt bad plus if his plan is ever carried out, it'll look way better.
there's also another guy who's trying 2 make a zelda movie u can read part of the scrpit on the sit, learn the cast and all this other stuff. from what i read from the story its ond pretty good.
heres the site:
http://www.zhq2.com/movie.htm
Thank you so much for sharing this! The storyline this guy has arranged looks promising, as does the script. I really hope he follows through with it!

Audtions for the movie are spring of 2005 - every one who's interested should give it a shot!

Holy crap, this dude is incredible.... he looks exactly the way I pictured Link, and his costume is stunning!

http://images.cosplay.com/showgaller...r=3414&cat=500

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Yeah.....im gonna have to go ahead and......disagree with you there.....yeah.......
Disagree with what? That he looks like Link or that his costume is awesome? The first I can understand, cuz hey, that's your opinion . But I think you would have to be crazy not to at least recognize that his costume is pretty great.

the costume is insanley cheesy. Sure- that kind of thing might look good animated- but that costume looks like somethin you'd snag at the local Wally World for 3.95 in the halloween section. Its horribble. Absolutley horribble. But, thats just my opinion.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by niphrodel
I say: Sean Connery as the voice of the Deku Tree!

"Link...you must SHAVE Hyrule! The fate of the world reshtsh in your handsh!"

Heeheeeh....
Well, he's played a scottish dragon, a scottish russian and a scottish king of england, so why not

Originally Posted by niphrodel
Thank you so much for sharing this! The storyline this guy has arranged looks promising, as does the script. I really hope he follows through with it!

Audtions for the movie are spring of 2005 - every one who's interested should give it a shot!
This movie looks like its real stuff, I LOVE the music and the scenery is incredible. I and the most obsessed person with zelda i know. All my friends call me a zelda freak. I would love to audition for this movie, what do you know about it?

Originally Posted by paguar
This movie looks like its real stuff, I LOVE the music and the scenery is incredible. I and the most obsessed person with zelda i know. All my friends call me a zelda freak. I would love to audition for this movie, what do you know about it?
All I know is that the auditions are in two diff places - Texas and California (I think O_o), and are going to be in the spring of 2005. You can also send in a video tape of yourself if you can't get to the auditions. Oh, and if you're under 18 you have to have official parental permission (signatures, all that crap). All this info is on the website, in the letters section (a lot of people wrote emails asking about the auditions, and he answered all their questions in this section) so you should check it out.

I agree with the scenary - absolutely gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Zeiken
the costume is insanley cheesy. Sure- that kind of thing might look good animated- but that costume looks like somethin you'd snag at the local Wally World for 3.95 in the halloween section. Its horribble. Absolutley horribble. But, thats just my opinion.

screw you! ive seen his costume in person and it isnt any "Wally World for 3.95 in the halloween section" crap! you probably have no skillz in costume making so you hate the ones who do great just to sound cool, well you dont!

judging something you know nothing about is a bad move