Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

A few days ago

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....82,268_AL_.jpg

somehow I resisted the urge to turn it off until half an hour left, all I can say is Phoenix Forgotten is best forgotten!

Fairly sure I exited this one quickly too.

the chair i have is pretty uncomfortable so i cant sit for long periods of time and watch movies and i don't have sofa

and when i was a kid i couldn't finish the lord of the rings because it was too long

Highly acclaimed, but could not finish it.
Big second to Slumdog Millionaire...watched almost 30 minutes and turned it off...bored me to death. Can't believe it won Best Picture. Speaking of Best Picture winners that bored me to death, have to mention Dances with Wolves and The English Patient as well,

Starsky & Hutch (remake)
I was around 6th grade when the tv show came out and I was a HUGE fan - even had a windbreaker jacket like Starsky wore and when that "mutant child of talented parents"* : Ben Stiller made this I was d@mn near at the end of my tether of putting up with his films.
I got as far as Hutch being introduced in the Captain's Office and when I saw the mix up of even the basic characteristics of each character being reversed, I stood up, told the screen: "F@CK YOU, BEN STILLER!" and let the rest of the people in the room that it was official, I was done with ever seeing any movie by this t1t turd and why. I walked out of the living room to another part of the house so I wouldn't disturb their viewing by my enraged disgust.

and obviously, that rage is still paramount.

*Thank you Family Guy for this eloquent quote that I continue to use regarding Stiller.
I really liked Starsky and Hutch...I think it made my guilty pleasure list if memory serves.

I could never finish this movie; it was discordant, hyperbolic and trashy to me (and I love bad movies, but this one wasn't even entertaining).
I watched about 20 minutes of this one and turned it off.

I was able to finish Whiplash but I didn't think it was the masterpiece that most people thought it was.
I enjoyed Whiplash. I really like Miles Teller. I could probably watch it again.

Speaking of Best Picture winners that bored me to death, have to mention Dances with Wolves and The English Patient as well,
I forced myself to finish Dances with Wolves, but it was heavy going. Could not finish The English Patient. Very tedious, IIRC.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Most recently... Hail Caesar. I turned it off after about 40 mins.

Far and away the worst film the Coen bros have ever put on. Unbearably bad.
I've heard this and saving it for a night when I cant get to sleep. I'm thinking it will send me into a coma for 8 blissful hours.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I really liked Starsky and Hutch...I think it made my guilty pleasure list if memory serves.
I really enjoyed it as well, and never felt guilty about it. I just thought it was good fun.

I've heard this and saving it for a night when I cant get to sleep. I'm thinking it will send me into a coma for 8 blissful hours.
Save it for a night when you're hating life.

I just noticed it has an 85% score on RT. How I have no idea...