Things You Do NOT Wanna See In A Movie?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I don't like the replacement of CGI characters, such as Leia in Rogue One and Arnie in Terminator Salvation. On this, sometimes old makeup, what I mean is, make up thats meant to age a character who is not old and has been shown to be "younger" in the film, a lot of the time I dont like it, for example, the Asian guy in Inception or I think dad and mum in Back to the Future. Sometimes its necessary sure...but generally I wish they could find a way around it. The CGI in Rogue one and Salvation was completely unnecessary though.
Yeah totally agree.

On the Terminator Salvation fight, thats another thing I hate, when the baddie has several chances to kill the hero but doesn't. CGI Arnie picks up John Connor and throws him across the room, at least twice, WHY??!! You have him just snap his neck, rip his head off, tear his heart out mortal combat style?? Crush his skull like the Mountain?? Nope I'll just hurl him across the room.

Long fight scenes.

I just get bored no matter how many unbelievable backflips a stunt double does. I enjoyed The Raid for it's choreography, but really there was so little else to the film. Then a step worse than that is when the fights are CGI. That's what made that awful Avengers movie the worst movie I'd ever seen. I honestly could have been watching 2 people fight each other on an XBOX game. Dreadful stuff.

“I was cured, all right!”
Sex in general looks so out of place this days. It just don't adds nothing to the film.
Animal Cruelty and CG Blood (God, I miss the practical effects).
Bat asses and bat nipples is something that I don't want to see never again!

Satan, obviously.

I'm with Ultraviolence on CGI blood. Horrid. In fact, most CGI but especially that which has no 'weight'.
Films which look more like videogames or cut scenes of said medium. Even the racing scenes in Rush marred an otherwise good film.

Satan, obviously.

I'm with Ultraviolence on CGI blood. Horrid. In fact, most CGI but especially that which has no 'weight'.
Films which look more like videogames or cut scenes of said medium. Even the racing scenes in Rush marred an otherwise good film.
You don't want to see Satan in a film?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nothing! Hit me with your sickest stuff, directors!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dogs/Cats being hurt/killed, that was by far the most disturbing part of Dogtooth for me, couldn't get though Amores Perros with all the dogfighting stuff.

And what's with movie blood these days that looks like chocolate syrup? It should be red, not maroon-black.

Films which look more like videogames or cut scenes of said medium.
Amen to that!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I could do without those scenes in which a driver is speaking to the passenger, taking their eyes off the road to turn to, speak a complete sentence or three, then wait for a visual cue of acknowledgment that the passenger has heard what was just said, before turning their attention back to the road for just a glance to make sure they are still on the road. If anything, the timing should be reversed. Speak while watching the road, then a quick glance to the passenger for confirmation and immediately back again.

OMG this annoys me to no end. It makes me question the director's awareness of reality, especially if the film has any sense of serious conflict or drama about it. It gives me pause enough to think that if the director can't be bothered by, or is oblivious to the risks such an action would be to the passengers, then how the hell can I trust him/her to be considerate of subtle emotional necessities to further the plot along?

UGH my hands are shaking in anger as type this rofl.

in the bollywood movie 'zakhmi aurat' ( wounded woman ) they showed a raped woman and her friends taking revenge by castrating the rapists---though no graphic scenes were shot . castration in movies is a strict no no for me .

I could do without those scenes in which a driver is speaking to the passenger, taking their eyes off the road to turn to, speak a complete sentence or three, then wait for a visual cue of acknowledgment that the passenger has heard what was just said, before turning their attention back to the road for just a glance to make sure they are still on the road. If anything, the timing should be reversed. Speak while watching the road, then a quick glance to the passenger for confirmation and immediately back again.

OMG this annoys me to no end. It makes me question the director's awareness of reality, especially if the film has any sense of serious conflict or drama about it. It gives me pause enough to think that if the director can't be bothered by, or is oblivious to the risks such an action would be to the passengers, then how the hell can I trust him/her to be considerate of subtle emotional necessities to further the plot along?

UGH my hands are shaking in anger as type this rofl.
But I actually know people who drive like this in real life - it's scary to be in a car with them. I have one friend who looks at me while he's talking when he's behind the wheel while I'm in the passenger seat with my eyes glued to the road telling him to stop looking at me.

The over used, vomit reaction scene...you know somebody learns of something horrible that has happened, so they vomit. Do people even do this in real life? They sure puke a lot in movies though.

My complaint is sound fx related. They really need to stop using The Hollywood Edge set of sound fx. The amount of times I hear the same female scream, the same double hoot in doppler effect, UGH. As if nobody notices.