The Suicide Squad

→ in
Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”
"Mel Gibson is mulling joining the DC Extended Universe … as a director. Warner Bros. is courting the actor-director to helm Suicide Squad 2 and the sides are early in talks, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. No official offer has been made nor has any commitment.

Sources say that Gibson is familiarizing himself with the material. But the studio is not being passive and is also looking at other directors, Daniel Espinosa among them."

Oh God no! I prefer that he revives William Wallace as a cyborg and make him fight against zombies in a cyberpunk city and call "Braveheart 2.0" than a Suicide Squad 2

It's a supervillain movie.
Yes luckily they telling us during the movie that they were the "Bad Guys" as they certainly did not act like super villains unless you count them smashing one shop window lol.

Gee I dont know.. Sending cast members used condoms as a joker prank kinda disturbed me. I'm sorry if that upsets you.
Why would that upset me? I was just asking what antics he did? Sorry to upset you I guess..

You can't win an argument just by being right!
They should just cut to the chase and make a movie called Margot Robbie's Buttocks.

]

Mel Gibson directing this is the only reason I'll be forcing myself to sit through the first one and watching this sequel in theatres when it's released.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mel Gibson directing this is the only reason I'll be forcing myself to sit through the first one and watching this sequel in theatres when it's released.
Where did you read that, mojo? Says on imdb it's directed by Jaume Collet-Serra (not that imdb is always right)

This might just do nobody any good.
Mel was offered the job around the time of the Oscars.

I think he chose that Mark Wahlberg comedy instead.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
This movie will be exponentially better by default. Jared Leto Joker as the villain. The world loves Margot Harley.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I was gonna say every shot would start with her rear facing the cam, but they've already proven that's what they are gonna do.

Well it couldn't possibly be any worse right?

This movie will be exponentially better by default. Jared Leto Joker as the villain. The world loves Margot Harley.
I thought Harley wouldn't be in it as she'll be in Gotham City Sirens?

So it's a no-go on Jaume Collet-Serra directing Suicide Squad 2, because he'll be busy directing Jungle Cruise.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/dwayne-j...-2-1202139090/

and an awful one at that.
Yes, just please let it die.

what do you think about trying to get Steven Soderbergh? he's done ensemble casts, has worked with Joe Manganiello (if Reeves passes on Deathstroke then why not give him the chance in SS2?)
I know he's got a thing about studio interference, but if Johns is the only voice in his ear would it be so bad?