What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Just finished Schitt's Creek. I really hated it in the beginning, but a friend of mine told me it would grow on me so I stuck with it. It was worth it. A very light, refreshing show with some amazing performances.

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's original series is brilliant
Joel, did you ever see Steve Merchant's show where he's based in L.A. - Hello Ladies? So sweet & funny. I highly recommend it.

Black Mirror is a very original series. Loved the very first episode. Seasons 1 & 2 very strong. Derailed somewhat in season 3.

The Training episode is one the funniest things ever put on television
OMG. That was the episode when I peed in my pants! When Brent brought in his guitar!

Binge watching Veep right now...about to wrap up season 3.
Love Veep. Now waiting for a new season.

I've been binge watching The Love Boat, no kidding!

Might start this again now that its coming back

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Gosh, how long we have waited for Curb to return. Almost gave up on it. Great poster though. Really funny.

Edit: Just found out that we have waited SIX YEARS for the show to return. No idea it was that long. Can that be right?

Gosh, how long we have waited for Curb to return. Almost gave up on it. Great poster though. Really funny.
I liked the one where Larry dies and goes to heaven - the cameos were epic!

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's original series is brilliant
Joel, did you ever see Steve Merchant's show where he's based in L.A. - Hello Ladies? So sweet & funny. I highly recommend it.

I have seen it and really enjoyed it. I wonder if Gervais/merchant had a falling out. Life on the Road had Merchant nowhere in production. Shame if they're done. I feel the best work is with both of them.

I have seen it and really enjoyed it. I wonder if Gervais/merchant had a falling out. Life on the Road had Merchant nowhere in production. Shame if they're done. I feel the best work is with both of them.
I doubt it. Was Life on the Road about David Brent's life later on? I thought it was atrocious if we're talking about the same show.

Did you see Extras? Some people hated it, but I loved it.

I doubt it. Was Life on the Road about David Brent's life later on? I thought it was atrocious if we're talking about the same show.

Did you see Extras? Some people hated it, but I loved it.
Life on the Road is the newest Ricky Gervais movie about David Brent modern day and his rock tour.

I have seen Extras. I liked it a lot except for a few cloying and corny moments. The Bowie episode was the highlight for me.

I did not think Dereck was that good. I know it had moments but it also felt way too manipulative. Was surprised to hear Radiohead during a montage.

That's from the third season when they added Jill Whelan, Vicki

Here's what that little kid looks like now
Yeah, I always thought that adding Vicki was when the show jumped the shark. It was the old cliche of adding a new child character (this time to a show that had an all-adult regular cast) - which usually meant a show had run its course and this was a last ditch effort to renew interest. Before "jumping the shark" this was known as the "cousin Oliver syndrome"!

Life on the Road is the newest Ricky Gervais movie about David Brent modern day and his rock tour.

I have seen Extras. I liked it a lot except for a few cloying and corny moments. The Bowie episode was the highlight for me.

I did not think Dereck was that good. I know it had moments but it also felt way too manipulative. Was surprised to hear Radiohead during a montage.
So did you like Life on the Road? I hated it.

Agree with your Bowie comment. He was always so down-to-earth.

Derek was atrocious. I actually bought the box set & gave it away to someone on IMDb.com.

So did you like Life on the Road? I hated it.

Agree with your Bowie comment. He was always so down-to-earth.

Derek was atrocious. I actually bought the box set & gave it away to someone on IMDb.com.
I wanted to love Life on the Road. I wrote a review on it here..
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...49#post1661349

Dereck was atrocious, huh? Lol. I just kept thinking of RG saying "see?! See how sensitive I am??!"

I wanted to love Life on the Road. I wrote a review on it here..
Overcooks his characters. Took the words right out of my mouth.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Defiant Ones

I grew up with Death Row and apparently Jimmy Iovine. Watched all 4 straight and loved it. Still felt like they were trying to sell me something.