What Ticks You Off?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!

You win this round! But I'll be back!!

I have three nipples.

I have never claimed to be impressive, nor have I ever claimed to "know it all." I don't see how pointing out an age difference (an ACCIDENT of birth) is condescending at all. I'm sure when OG and Zweeedorf are in college, they'll also be taking the same courses. You don't have to be a "know it all" to take those courses, and pointing out that fact certainly doesn't mean a person is condescending toward people.

I have a cooty & I named it Sam.

Ok then

Now With Moveable Parts
something that I just now got ticked about was the fact that some people don't take the time to really read a post before they respond.If I'm gonna argue or make a comment directly about someone's post...I'm gonna be damn sure I know exactly what that person said.Nothing is more frustrating than being taken out of context or just plain misreading the post in the first place...makes me wanna start wringing necks!

Hahah, so you wanna wring me neck do you, you saucy jade?? Well you gotta find me first as I live in a pipe in the upstairs water closet, LOLL ..

Originally posted by sadesdrk
something that I just now got ticked about was the fact that some people don't take the time to really read a post before they respond.If I'm gonna argue or make a comment directly about someone's post...I'm gonna be damn sure I know exactly what that person said.Nothing is more frustrating than being taken out of context or just plain misreading the post in the first place...makes me wanna start wringing necks!
Have a particular someone in mind?

Hi Toose, long time no zweee. teehee. I do beleive Kyra might want to know what else is hangin from your Arthur dent, LOLL. Aaaagyyhhhhhhh, Kyra & Kielle haf found my address, SAVE ME from their saucy clutches !!!! Eeeeeeeeee...

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Hi Toose, long time no zweee. teehee. I do beleive Kyra might want to know what else is hangin from your Arthur dent, LOLL. Aaaagyyhhhhhhh, Kyra & Kielle haf found my address, SAVE ME from their saucy clutches !!!! Eeeeeeeeee...
Howdy Plite! Work keeps getting in the way. I come, I piss people off, I leave. I'm developing a dangerous pattern here. Oh well, I know you'll always talk to me.

Yes Ill always talk to you. Too bad I dont piss enough people off or Id be a Squittel by now, hahaha!

Hi Toose. I'll talk to ya too. Besides, I think someone's doing a better job at pissing off people than you are Its all so exciting!

Before I go off-topic: what pisses me off
People who are too busy trying to be clever---to take the time to write a post clearly so it isn't misunderstood or taken out of context---

Hmmm--that's a confusing post I just left as well--but what the hey . . .

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Hahah, so you wanna wring me neck do you, you saucy jade?? Well you gotta find me first as I live in a pipe in the upstairs water closet, LOLL ..
Yeah...don't worry.I'll find you.Smells have a way of giving away hidin'spots!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Wart
Hi Toose. I'll talk to ya too. Besides, I think someone's doing a better job at pissing off people than you are Its all so exciting!

Sounds like you come from the followin' of Zwee.Just so you know,sheep do a horrible job at pissing people offThey're so cute and stupid...not the least bit offensive.

Howdy Plite! Work keeps getting in the way. I come, I piss people off, I leave. I'm developing a dangerous pattern here. Oh well, I know you'll always talk to me.
Who exactly have you pissed off? I'm not pissed... believe me, my response to you was mild compared to the malicious thrashing you gave me. The simple fact of the matter is, you MISREAD me. It's obvious that you haven't admitted that to yourself yet. I was not being condescending in my post. If I was, I guarantee you I wouldn't have used a smilie. Suppose after OG pointed out the fact that his friend was in Super Mega Advanced Honors IB Calculus, I had stated with a contemptuos sneer, "That's just kid stuff you little punk", THEN I would be condescending.

I don't know what I have done to deserve your wrath, so whatever it was, I apologize.

Hopefully you'll respond to my post and we can put this crap behind us.

Now With Moveable Parts
or you could start a thread...wait...better put this: JOKING.

Originally posted by Arthur Dent
Who exactly have you pissed off? I'm not pissed... believe me, my response to you was mild compared to the malicious thrashing you gave me. The simple fact of the matter is, you MISREAD me. It's obvious that you haven't admitted that to yourself yet. I was not being condescending in my post. If I was, I guarantee you I wouldn't have used a smilie. Suppose after OG pointed out the fact that his friend was in Super Mega Advanced Honors IB Calculus, I had stated with a contemptuos sneer, "That's just kid stuff you little punk", THEN I would be condescending.

I don't know what I have done to deserve your wrath, so whatever it was, I apologize.

Hopefully you'll respond to my post and we can put this crap behind us.
1). I thought maybe sades was talking about my rather uncalled for post... there was a fiery dude on it so I thought it was for me (maybe guilt). Maybe I'm wrong.

2). In several posts you rattle off theories, books yadda yadda that come off to me like you feel like you need everyone to know your credentials before they read your ideas. I deal with strings, variable declarations, assignment expressions, parameter fields and arguments, joins,referential integrity etc.. every day but this is the first time I've ever posted those words.

3). I was not being contemptuous, I was being irritable. Your post seemed like a laundry list of "what I know" with a little condescention (sp?) towards some of my MoFo buds that I have grown quite fond of.

4). If I misread you then it is I who apologize.

5). Is Arthur Dent a referral to Douglas Adam's work? I like his books very much.

6). Peace.

Originally posted by Wart

Before I go off-topic: what pisses me off
People who are too busy trying to be clever---to take the time to write a post clearly so it isn't misunderstood or taken out of context---

Hmmm--that's a confusing post I just left as well--but what the hey . . .

Hi Wart.. What's new? Oops wrong thread...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

1). I thought maybe sades was talking about my rather uncalled for post... there was a fiery dude on it so I thought it was for me (maybe guilt). Maybe I'm wrong.
[/b]
I really feel sad that the whole 'Zweedorf Scandal'caused so many waves.If you guys only knew me better you'd know how I wish all of this would just go away so we could get on with things...but I kind of have a better understanding of some member dynamics than I had before.Which is a positive thing that stemed from all the lameness.I know who I can lightheartedly banter with,and who to stay away from...important information. As for you Mr.well...absolutely NO hard feelings,eh?