(Pls. don't hate) Movies that I find overrated at best, crap at worst

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What if I dont love it but have never seen it?
Then, rest assured that you didn't miss much.

As one poster mentioned, the only thing he got out of it (and same for me) was seeing Kate Winslet in her birthday suit. But, I assume that doesn't mean much to you anyway ?
I love Kate and I'm notvoffended by thecnaked female form. That movie j7st doesn't appeal to me. Sorry for typos.

I love Kate and I'm notvoffended by thecnaked female form. That movie j7st doesn't appeal to me. Sorry for typos.
Oh, I wasn't clear. By "doesn't mean much to you", I meant that, since you're a straight woman (assumption), seeing a woman naked isn't all that big a deal to you.

Of course there's that movie with Winslet and Harvey Keitel where she pees butt naked in front of him, standing up, at night, in the desert, about 20 ft from a camp fire. That was something. Man..just thinking about that. Cold shower. Gold, excuse me, cold shower.

Of course there's that movie with Winslet and Harvey Keitel where she pees butt naked in front of him, standing up, at night, in the desert, about 20 ft from a camp fire. That was something. Man..just thinking about that. Cold shower. Gold, excuse me, cold shower.
Up in smoke. I found that even disturbingly erotic. And I don't know why.

Scene. Stupid auto-correct.

Up in smoke. I found that even disturbingly erotic. And I don't know why.
Really? Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke"? Which scene?
I thought that was the name. I'm zonked on dental drugs. Hang on.. Will check

I thought that was the name. I'm zonked on dental drugs. Hang on.. Will check
I bet you're talking about "Smoke" with Keitel and Hurt. I'm trying to remember a sexy scene in that. I remember it was a great movie, though!

Lol it's call3d holy smoke.

I really like him but my personal fave would have to be The Libertine.
Yes I also liked that movie.