Best german movies from the Nazi period

Tools    

That contain very minimal stupid propaganda or none?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I read that German cinema during the Third Reich period had more non-propaganda films than the propaganda ones, which, of course, remain less known. The reason was Goebbels believed that the common folk should have means of entertainment and only some movies needed propaganda elements. Therefore, many light-hearted comedies, or musicals did not have them. Sadly, I can't give you any titles from memory, but if you really need it, I may look for them in the book I read.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I read that German cinema during the Third Reich period had more non-propaganda films than the propaganda ones, which, of course, remain less known. The reason was Goebbels believed that the common folk should have means of entertainment and only some movies needed propaganda elements. Therefore, many light-hearted comedies, or musicals did not have them. Sadly, I can't give you any titles from memory, but if you really need it, I may look for them in the book I read.
Please look for them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Films with Heinz Rühmann and Renate Müller

Films by Reinhold Schünzel. He was a Jew (!) and directed some Lubitsch-esque (!) comedies like Viktor and Viktoria and Die englische Heirat.

Willi Frost (Mazurka, 1935) and his earlier Viennese trilogy.

Musicals with Marika Rökk (Der Bettelstudent, Eine Nacht im Mai etc.)

Lilian Harvey + Willy Fritsch

Glückskinder (1936) is said to be a masterpiece and German answer to It Happened One Night.

Hans Albers (Der Mann, der Sherlock Holmes war, Große Freiheit Nr. 7)

Films with Zarah Leander (La Habanera, Heimat)

Veit Harlan (Die Goldene Stadt)

Besides comedy/musical an easy way to make a film without propaganda was to adapt some book, so here's a bunch of titles:

Der Schimmelreiter
Der Herrscher
Der zerbrochene Krug
Der Postmeister
Romanze in Moll

Can't ensure you all of these have no propaganda, but it's worth knowing that the cinema of The Third Reich was something more than just Hitlerjunge Quex and Der ewige Jude.

Films with Heinz Rühmann and Renate Müller

Films by Reinhold Schünzel. He was a Jew (!) and directed some Lubitsch-esque (!) comedies like Viktor and Viktoria and Die englische Heirat.

Willi Frost (Mazurka, 1935) and his earlier Viennese trilogy.

Musicals with Marika Rökk (Der Bettelstudent, Eine Nacht im Mai etc.)

Lilian Harvey + Willy Fritsch

Glückskinder (1936) is said to be a masterpiece and German answer to It Happened One Night.

Hans Albers (Der Mann, der Sherlock Holmes war, Große Freiheit Nr. 7)

Films with Zarah Leander (La Habanera, Heimat)

Veit Harlan (Die Goldene Stadt)

Besides comedy/musical an easy way to make a film without propaganda was to adapt some book, so here's a bunch of titles:

Der Schimmelreiter
Der Herrscher
Der zerbrochene Krug
Der Postmeister
Romanze in Moll

Can't ensure you all of these have no propaganda, but it's worth knowing that the cinema of The Third Reich was something more than just Hitlerjunge Quex and Der ewige Jude.
Thanks.