Allied

→ in
Tools    

CeraHD
hello guys ! you must watch 'Allied ' i like the story
Story Line from IMDB
In 1942, a Canadian intelligence officer in North Africa encounters a female French Resistance fighter on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. When they reunite in London, their relationship is tested by the pressures of war.

hello guys ! you must watch 'Allied ' i like the story
Story Line from IMDB
In 1942, a Canadian intelligence officer in North Africa encounters a female French Resistance fighter on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. When they reunite in London, their relationship is tested by the pressures of war.
It looks good – I like Marion Cotillard anyway. I'm interesting to see Fury as well.

CeraHD
I was excited to see Allied, but after watching the trailer I lost my excitement, don't know if I will catch it or not?
Just do it

I would recommend expanding your horizons and watching some older films as many are quite wonderful! Also welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it

I would recommend expanding your horizons and watching some older films as many are quite wonderful! Also welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it
oops meant to post this in your introduction thread. My bad.

CeraHD
OKey Bro

Try Cool Hand Luke, even though it doesn't really relate to your favorites it is pretty awesome and just has a really cool bad ass appeal to it

CeraHD
Try Cool Hand Luke, even though it doesn't really relate to your favorites it is pretty awesome and just has a really cool bad ass appeal to it
Thank You !

I saw this recently but totally gave up after 20 mins. Proppa disappointed.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I want to see this. Big fn of war genre, like the look of the trailer, and want to see why it's getting a negative backlash.

Legend in my own mind
Allied and Fury were both decent, but could have been so much more.