Umm...errr...

Tools    

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by bluebottle
In 1938 my maternal grandmother, whose family had migrated from Slovenia to Bohemia some 400 years earlier, had to flee her home and seek refuge in Britain after the annexation of Czechoslovakia by Germany. There she met my grandfather - the bastard son of an Sicilian migratory labourer and a Sudeten German maid.

My paternal grandfather was born as the illegitimate child of an aristo and a servant-girl near Kiel. As an adult he resettled in East Prussia - then part of Germany, now part of Poland and Lithuania - where he married ,and where my dad was born.

I was born in Dorking, Surrey, and I have dual nationality - German and English.
I hope that answers your question.
This sounds like the beginning to a very good movie!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

It's been over a month since blue's been around. I kinda like the chap, I hope he isn't doing a Kong.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I hope he isn't doing a Kong.
Bang-a-gong.

(sorry, I guess this isn't the "Rhyme" thread).