Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Transformers 8, 9, 10

Here is an example...

MC for the Great Underground Circus
A guy goes to town looking for his penis.

With a cameo of Anthony Hopkins as the penis

A guy goes to town looking for his penis.

With a cameo of Anthony Hopkins as the penis
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Christine Vs The Car

Transformers 8, 9, 10

Here is an example...

Why are they awful post Shia?

Why are they awful post Shia?
To me, they're all the same. I watch them for the giant robot fights and special effects. Same reason I watched Pacific Rim or Starship Troopers. I don't think anyone really watches these for a perfect story line or great acting. I do enjoy them a great deal, but, they are awful in more aspects than not.

To me, they're all the same. I watch them for the giant robot fights and special effects. Same reason I watched Pacific Rim or Starship Troopers. I don't think anyone really watches these for a perfect story line or great acting. I do enjoy them a great deal, but, they are awful in more aspects than not.
Perfect storyline? What does that even mean? Isn't it about execution?

Perfect storyline? What does that even mean? Isn't it about execution?
For some it's about comparisons to comic books or cartoon series. If story lines vary, geeks b!tch.

C'mon Max, Starship Troopers has a storyline so deep that it can't even be recognized. It's prophetic. It's the couple centuries down the road result of a Trump Presidency. If you have any doubts about the Starship Troopers' story, just ask @Citizen Rules.

C'mon Max, Starship Troopers has a storyline so deep that it can't even be recognized. It's prophetic. It's the couple centuries down the road result of a Trump Presidency. If you have any doubts about the Starship Troopers' story, just ask @Citizen Rules.
The Second will protect you from that.

Welcome to the human race...
That is too harsh on Pacific Rim and Starship Troopers.

ALIENS vs SMURFS

In space, nobody can hear you smurf...

I really think there's a worldwide desire to see another Crocodile Dundee movie. There's really nowhere you can't send him that wouldn't capture the public's imagination and make a ton of money.

Crocodile Dundee Goes To Saudi Arabia
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Pakistan
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Guam

The only question is what is Hollywood waiting for?

I really think there's a worldwide desire to see another Crocodile Dundee movie. There's really nowhere you can't send him that wouldn't capture the public's imagination and make a ton of money.

Crocodile Dundee Goes To Saudi Arabia
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Pakistan
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Guam

The only question is what is Hollywood waiting for?
Crocodile Dundee vs ISIS!