New horror flick

Tools    

Saw - Cary Elwes, Danny Glover, Monica Potter, Leigh Whannell, Tobin Bell and Michael Emerson

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/521/521120p1.html

Scroll down to the Windows Media version (other requires a login). The movie sounds pretty interesting. What do you think?

Thank you for the stills. That device on the woman looks interesting, I'm curious to see how it works . I only ran across one thing for the reaction at Sundance.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=3390

It is around the mid part of that page. There is a little write up about the film at Lions Gate that stated a "planned" release date of 2004, but nothing more.

You know what was a great remake? House on Haunted Hill with Chris Kattan

Yay...Shawnee Smith!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

its a dog eat dog world
Originally Posted by Krackalackin
You know what was a great remake? House on Haunted Hill with Chris Kattan
that was a really good remake, but it also was updated cuz the origanal would not be scarey at all in todays world

I've heard nothing but good things.

Review 1

Review 2

Review 3

Review 4

I'm pretty excited. Mainly because there hasn't been a good horror movie in a while.

In Tyler We Trust
I heard saw wasnt that good. on IMDB 5.7/10

Originally Posted by Psion
I saw that and was slightly phased by it but all the user comments recommend it highly so im wondering who voted

Originally Posted by Psion

I don't normally trust imdb for their ratings... it seems like their voting system isn't weighted properly because all of the user comments were good.

that looks completly frigged up. that thing that tells her her jaw is gonna be ripped off, is completely fake.

Originally Posted by zBLARz
that looks completly frigged up. that thing that tells her her jaw is gonna be ripped off, is completely fake.
Thanks for that very insightful comment.

There might off been a few complaints if it was real.