My Top 10 Favourite Movie Trailers

Tools    

Inspired by NedStark's thread. Much, much shorter than his though. No way am I doing 125!

10. Streetdance 3D

This may seem like an odd choice but hear me out. This trailer made an otherwise terrible movie look exciting. It promised so much: Diversity! George Sampson! Flawless! Three very memorable StreetDance acts from Britain's Got Talent. Unfortunately, whilst George Sampson and Flawless were in quite a bit of the movie Diversity were merely a cameo appearance.

9. Wall.E

I didn't like the actual movie but the TV trailer for Wall.E was amazing. It was the reason why I decided to see it at the cinema; Wall.E looked like something different, something unique, something I hadn't seen before. That's the sign of a good trailer.

10 is kinda small. 25 would have seemed more worth making a thread for but this is your thread. By no means am i saying do a hundred. Its just 10 seems pretty low number. Now maybe if you ask other too list there 10 favorite movie trailers then get the thread.

8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

This trailer is literally perfect for Curse of the Black Pearl. It feels like a trailer for a pirate movie; you've got wide shots of ships,treasure, sword fighting...yet it's still not top of the list. It's testament to the number of great trailers that are out there that a trailer like this on a top ten list is only at number 8.

[quote=

This trailer is literally perfect for Curse of the Black Pearl. It feels like a trailer for a pirate movie; you've got wide shots of ships,treasure, sword fighting...yet it's still not top of the list. It's testament to the number of great trailers that are out there that a trailer like this on a top ten list is only at number 8.[/QUOTE]

Love this!