Help me find the movie please

Tools    

Hi, im searching for days a movie and i can't find title. Description : there were two male bank robbers,I can't remember for sure but maybe they were brothers ,and they were doing jobs. One of them find girlfriend and the other was disappointed but finally they made robbers all together. In final scene, i remember it well, they were inside a bank and trapped from police. The two robbers start fighting very really for who's fault brought them in this situation. They shoot it's other with gun and felt down. All in bank, customer etc, taught they were dead BUT it was a trick which help them to escape finally. Help me find this movies. Thank you

Hi, im searching for days a movie and i can't find title. Description : there were two male bank robbers,I can't remember for sure but maybe they were brothers ,and they were doing jobs. One of them find girlfriend and the other was disappointed but finally they made robbers all together. In final scene, i remember it well, they were inside a bank and trapped from police. The two robbers start fighting very really for who's fault brought them in this situation. They shoot it's other with gun and felt down. All in bank, customer etc, taught they were dead BUT it was a trick which help them to escape finally. Help me find this movies. Thank you

I did not remember that part in which they simulate to fight, but the first part of your descriptions remembers me of "Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid". I do not knpw if this is the movie...
Roberto

Thank you both but none of them is the movie im searching.

I think Rodent got it.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bandits is the movie. Thank you very much