Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

As news of Trump’s taxes breaks, he goes off script at a rally in Pennsylvania

MANHEIM, Pa. — Donald Trump's campaign announced Saturday evening that the candidate would soon deliver a nine-sentence critique of comments Hillary Clinton made months ago about many of the millennials supporting her primary rival, Bernie Sanders. It was an attempt to latch onto a new headline in hopes of finally escaping the controversies that had consumed his week.

It didn’t work.

It took Trump nearly 25 minutes to read the brief statement because he kept going off on one angry tangent after another — ignoring his teleprompters and accusing Clinton of not being “loyal” to her husband, imitating her buckling at a memorial service last month, suggesting that she is “crazy” and saying she should be in prison. He urged his mostly white crowd of supporters to go to polling places in "certain areas" on Election Day to "watch" the voters there. He also repeatedly complained about having a "bum mic" at the first presidential debate and wondered if he should have done another season of “The Apprentice.”

As Trump ranted in this rural Pennsylvania town, The New York Times reported it had anonymously received Trump’s 1995 income tax returns, which show he declared a loss of $916 million -- a loss that he could use to avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...B4z?li=BBnb7Kz

As time wore on I truly thought he'd get better at this, but he refuses to.

Scary.

Am I the only one who's disturbed by that MSN news article, when they feel the need to say:
"He [Trump] urged his mostly white crowd of supporters"
Why does MSN need to bring race baiting into their news articles?

Wrong is wrong...if Trump does race baiting it's wrong, if MSN does race baiting it's also wrong. They could have wrote the sentence like this: "He [Trump] urged his mostly crowd of supporters"

I'm not a fan of Trump but there seems to be a lot of racial bashing of him and his supporters by elements in the media who 'roll their eyes and say whites'. No good comes from dividing people by skin tones. We should all rise above race baiting.

Am I the only one who's disturbed by that MSN news article, when they feel the need to say:

Wrong is wrong...if Trump does race baiting it's wrong, if MSN does race baiting it's also wrong. They could have wrote the sentence like this: "He [Trump] urged his mostly crowd of supporters"

I'm not a fan of Trump but there seems to be a lot of racial bashing of him and his supporters by elements in the media who 'roll their eyes and say whites'. No good comes from dividing people by skin tones. We should all raise above race baiting.

It is bizarre that out of everything that was displayed and said there that that was what you gravitated towards. They emphasized mostly white crowd because thats where Trump is weakest, on his true racial views, and not a petty sentence twist.

Yeah, but it's not their job to emphasize a candidates' weakness. I don't like Trump, as you well know, but this kind of stuff drives me crazy, too.

Editorials are fine, but I can't even tell if that is one. If it's supposed to be mere reporting, it's ridiculous.

Yeah, but it's not their job to emphasize a candidates' weakness. I don't like Trump, as you well know, but this kind of stuff drives me crazy, too.
Thats fair, Im annoyed by slanted news too, but facts are facts. His behavior is nauseating, and its front and center......but everyones looking at some shiny object. Lets see how many more friends I can lose before November! Yes Im bitter because this "protest vote" that Trump has gotten should have gone to Bernie Sanders instead. Someone that isnt corrupt, isnt part of the "system", and is competent. Respectable. Instead I gotta vote for Hillary because to put The Donald in office would be an outright affliction to our nation.

He's gone completely off the rails. I think in the next week or two he will resign. There is just no way this farce can continue.

Resign? Yikes. That's a pretty, uh, bold prediction. I'd be glad if he did, but I'll be shocked if it happens.

I do think we'll see lots of transparent attempts to save face, though. Mainly by making excuses and insinuating fraud.

He's gone completely off the rails. I think in the next week or two he will resign. There is just no way this farce can continue.
He was never on the rail;s period and it worked for him. Why resign?

I don't know, but isn't the "mostly white" an implication that the "certain areas" he referred were/would be mostly non-white? The implication being that 'those unlike us' will find a way to steal the election. Which would be the best result for all concerned. Mainly Trump.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Of course it is. It's not race-baiting when it's obviously-true. Don't blame the messenger when the message is disgusting. When the media reports Trump didn't immediately disavow David Dukes that wasn't race-baiting either.

Is anyone still doubting what is so blatantly obvious - that Trump is a plant of the Clintons?

The problem now is the Clinton's are starting to worry that the Frankenstein monster that they built and positioned into place to assure a win for Hillary may actually win himself, despite Trump's efforts to sabotage his own campaign.

Trump will become more "outrageous" in coming weeks, say more ridiculous and insulting things, make even less sense, and lose more debates because he's the boxer who's agreed to take a dive.

My only question is why did he agree to this?
It can't be for money - he's got so much he can't be bought (or can he?)
Maybe the Clinton's have something on him and he was extorted into it?
Maybe, due to his ego, he's just seeing how far he can take this, how much he can exploit the system and the ignorance of the American people before fulfilling his promise to put Hillary into power.
Maybe they promised him "Australia"!

Is anyone still doubting what is so blatantly obvious - that Trump is a plant of the Clintons?

The problem now is the Clinton's are starting to worry that the Frankenstein monster that they built and positioned into place to assure a win for Hillary may actually win himself.
I'm pretty sure all of us who don't get our news from Drudge Report are still doubting you. It's a conspiracy theory though, so it will never be proven wrong. Hey, Jessee Ventura had a second career off this kind of stuff. More power to you.

I'm not a fan of Trump but there seems to be a lot of racial bashing of him and his supporters by elements in the media who 'roll their eyes and say whites'. No good comes from dividing people by skin tones. We should all rise above race baiting.
the context of the "mostly white" is when they're talking about trump suggesting to his supporters that they go to voting places on voting day and watch out for voter fraud, which is one of the more blatantly obvious dogwhistles of his campaign that he wants his supporters to go harass people who aren't likely to vote for him, and it's important to note that besides being fundamentally undemocratic, the main target of this tactic would be minorities by virtue of trump's overwhelmingly white support, and if you look at the way minorities have been targeted at his rallies.
criticker

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

LONDON — The expectations were breathless.

For weeks, backers of Republican nominee Donald Trump have hyped the tantalizing possibility that the anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks was on the verge of publishing a set of documents that would doom Hillary Clinton’s chances in November.

“@HillaryClinton is done,” longtime Trump associate Roger Stone tweeted Saturday. “#Wikileaks.”

The group’s founder, Julian Assange, did nothing to dampen the enthusiasm, suggesting to Fox News hosts that his scoops could upend the race with documents “associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles, some quite interesting.”

The announcement by WikiLeaks that it would host a major news conference Tuesday only seemed to confirm that the bombshell was ready to burst. The pro-Trump, anti-Clinton media world rippled with fevered speculation.

But if an October surprise about the Democratic nominee really is coming, it will have to wait a little longer.

Over the course of two hours Tuesday — with the world’s media and bleary-eyed Trump die-hards across the United States tuning in — Assange and other WikiLeaks officials railed against “neo-McCarthyist hysteria,” blasted the mainstream press, appealed for donations and plugged their books (“40 percent off!”).

But what they didn’t do was provide any new information about Clinton — or about anything else, really.

The much-vaunted news conference, as it turned out, was little more than an extended infomercial for WikiLeaks on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of its founding.

Assange, whose group released a trove of hacked Democratic National Committee documents on the eve of the party’s convention this summer, breezily dismissed the idea that anyone should have expected any news at his news conference.

“If we are going to make a major publication about the U.S., we wouldn't do it at 3 a.m.," Assange said at one point, referring to the Eastern daylight start time for the event.

That didn’t go over well with Trump backers who had stayed up through the night, thinking they’d be watching live the unveiling of the death blow to the Clinton campaign.

Assange, as it turns out, had taken a page from Trump’s own playbook by drawing an audience with a tease, only to leave those tuning in feeling that they’d been tricked.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...vPI?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden's fiery response to Trump's PTSD comments.

God, I wish he was running

It certainly is the best thing ever for Hillary to run against Trump, she would lose in any other case. But I don't think it's orchestrated, because political movements are complex things.

Maybe Assange was threatened?
or he's always been a ******** artist who thrives on attention and he never had anything in the first place, as i predicted two months ago in this very thread.