Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

3D Architectural Visualization
i am Going to See batman vs superman dawn of justice tonight this movie i am watching 5th time today ,

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Metropolis (1927)

The complete editon with the missing photage found in Buenos Aires in 2008. Would like to get the 1984 edition done by Giorgio Moroder with the contemporary soundtrack too, but for the moment we go with the original.

I've never seen Hot Tub Time Machine 2, so I think tonight I will make it a double feature. Think I will set up the big screen and watch Hot Tub Time Machine & Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Saw this when I was an impressionable child and it always stuck with me. Spooky lighthearted fun like you can't often find.

I like the first one a lot, but I'm not sure I've seen it's sequel since it came out - actually, I remember sneaking into the theater to watch it (I was 15 or 16 at the time). I think the first two are overly criticized, and I think it's funny how vocal people are about hating them. Which is probably to their benefit, to be honest - if a film can stir up that much emotion, there's something to it. Either way, it doesn't matter. I like them a lot, because I think the concept is genuinely horrifying and the execution proper.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Dr. Strangelove

Viewing at the local cinema.