The Survivor Awards - THE WINNERS!

Tools    

BEST GAME

THE WINNER

SURVIVOR 4: LATVERIA

I s#t you not.....my jaw dropped and stayed dropped for at least a good minute

I am in shock

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

This was me when I checked the results. It's by far the most infamous game, but I was stunned. Still am
Im just sitting here in stunned disbelief. I know nothing.

Are you sure?! Was Yoda PMing you to make it Latveria in fear Id hang myself or something?! Oh my gosh! I am stunned

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Im just sitting here in stunned disbelief. I know nothing.

Are you sure?! Was Yoda PMing you to make it Latveria in fear Id hang myself or something?! Oh my gosh! I am stunned
Not at all! It was a tight race between this and S5, with just one vote between them in the end!

Congrats to all the winners and nominated! Great job Cici and Cosmic.
is this the first survivor awards,if so then im really surprised

I just thought of a category you should have used......

BEST WINNER

TheUsualSuspect, teeter_g, donniedarko, Daniel M, Camo, CosmicRunaway, and TBD for Survivor 7.

Which one of them was the best winner?

Who played the best, who played the hardest, etc.

I just thought of a category you should have used......

BEST WINNER

TheUsualSuspect, teeter_g, donniedarko, Daniel M, Camo, CosmicRunaway, and TBD for Survivor 7.

Which one of them was the best winner?

Who played the best, who played the hardest, etc.
Yup, that is a good category. I'd say Dan, but since TUS won Strongest Player Im sure he'd win this matchup.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I did think of that actually, albeit a day or so before this

My vote would go to Daniel, or Camo. Although I haven't read through the first 3!

I did think of that actually, albeit a day or so before this

My vote would go to Daniel, or Camo. Although I haven't read through the first 3!
I feel bad that I wasnt in the first 2, and wish I was aware of the activity in the game then. I know Cobpyths as solid as they come as a player just from briefly working with him in 5, and heard Teeter was strong.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I felt like it did overlap with strongest player though, so maybe it was for the best. Cobpyth was a pain in the arse to get rid of though, Camo and I were constantly trying to get rid of him, it took us forever, so I fully agree with you there, Tongo!

On the reverse, we should have a Survivor Razzies

Actually, when I was rereading the Survivor 2 thread the other night, I was thinking.... MY GOD.

I was the TONGO of that thread.

I could see why people thought I had a bad social game and why everyone was out to get me.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I'm going to read through those threads! I read a bit of S3, but didn't get all the way through it. It was a lot quicker and fun than I imagined as well

That being said, I hope uni doesn't interfere with me being on MoFo. I adore Survivor, especially the role playing. And I keep pestering Camo to co-host a game with me I'd certainly like to try hosting one at some point!

My Survivor kryptonite. Im so headstrong on whats fair and straight....well I played the "Bad Cop" too many times, and was voted in S5 "Person youd least like to meet in real life". That doesnt add up to a Survivor winner.
I remember one time we were having a heated argument, and I popped off to you with "Thats why Id beat you in a final 2". Well now I know better, and thats not the case. Survivor is a social game. Stick strategy and strength, when its the decision to win it people vote for who they like 90% of the time. Its that way on the real show too.

Anyway, it is fun to play though.

Both of us have been antagonistic and both of us have come close to winning, but didn't.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I want to re-read all the survivor threads at some point. I don't know why I always draw to number 3 as being the best one. It just sticks out for me.

I think Camo may be the best winner we have had so far. I always get survivor 4 and 5 mixed up though so i need to remember the details from both.

Some thoughts

Happy to be involved in the best move and biggest drama awards, thank you! I think Survivor 4 I made a series of great moves, convincing Wolfsbane to bring me back in, and giving Rhys the answer to the last challenge. I felt really bad for Wolfsbane at the time too

Also delighted that the Team Campaigns tied in its category, my game was a shambles I'll admit but I was very proud of how everyone did for that

And also very happy that Godoggo won best host, she was a great member of the forum and very creative, congratulations Tongo for having Latveria win, that was my favourite game and had loads of drama, I'll always remember that one the most. I think I vote CiCi for best character, Tongo would have been my second choice, probably a bit of Arrested Development bias, and the fact I voted for Tongo's game.

Happy to have second place with strongest player, had a feeling TUS would get that one and he deserves it.

And congrats to everyone else if I missed people in this post

I forgot to do the last update on the Awards tally Yeah that Latveria win really did floor me, I thought Penitentiary was gonna win.

Favorite Player - CiCi
Best Move - Dan helping Rhys get to Final of Survivor 4
Most Dedicated - TheUsualSuspect
Favorite Challenge - Guessing Game/Team Campaigns
Biggest Drama - Danielgate (Tongo vs Camo & CiCi was a continuation from Danielgate that night)
Nice Try Award (Cheating) - tatmmw2
Best Character - CiCi Bluth
Strongest Player - TheUsualSuspect
Secret Survivor - rauldc14
Best Host - Godoggo
Best Game - Survivor 4: LATVERIA