Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

"Why Red, does this mean I cant count on your vote? Im sorry I couldnt be a doddering tool for you till TheUsualHannibal returns, armed for bear.

Just know that this was a strategic decision, and not a personal one."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
No. It isn't strategic. It's personal. You've had something personal against me for awhile now, and that's what really ticks me off. I can see why Camo won't join another game because you have something personal against him too. And Cici.

For a game, I've always found your attitude on these things to be absolutely repugnant.
So things dont go your way and he has a fit, and its my actions that are repugnant?! I dont remember cussing anyone after getting voted out, for that matter neither did you when you were. I find your personal jabs when being undone in a strategy game tiresome CiCi.

No. It isn't strategic. It's personal. You've had something personal against me for awhile now, and that's what really ticks me off. I can see why Camo won't join another game because you have something personal against him too. And Cici.
Obviously you believe that. Was it personal that TUS went after Dan first thing? No. You were targetted for the same exact reasons Rauld. I am telling you upfront, I am now, and no Rauld this was not personal.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
So things dont go your way and he has a fit, and its my actions that are repugnant?! I dont remember cussing anyone after getting voted out, for that matter neither did you when you were. I find your personal jabs when being undone in a strategy game tiresome CiCi.
Pot calling kettle black has never been more appropriate here

Do people not play this game because of me? And when have I ever thrown a fit when I was eliminated? I urge you to look at S4 and S5, because neither time I did I resort to insults when I was voted off. You, on the other hand, go berserk.

Yes, I've said things to you. But that's because you still have digs at me and Camo months on following S5.

And yes, some of the things you've said to other people in the games I've been in are absolutely vile.

Finally, I am a bit upset now, yeah, but that's only because god knows how many people have been lying to me from the start. Even people who I was close to before this game like Topsy. So I'll apologise in advance for that

I actually think Tongo has an alt in this game too, though I won't say who until the end, so watch what you say.
I'm secretly everyone's alt.

I actually think Tongo has an alt in this game too, though I won't say who until the end, so watch what you say.

Theres no reason for that Tongo.
I didnt cross the line, but I did delete my response.

Alot of people like you dont know what the hell just happened here. Its obviously old drama coming out.

I dont feel the pain of having plans undone in Survivor outweight the pain of personal attacks. I was voted out in S6 right next to the final, and I didnt attack people.

I was defending myself. Im sorry it came across as anything other.

It's about as personal as all the PM attacks from the baseball threads back in the day. And why I don't know.

Wow, you are carrying alot of old crap. Rauld youre practical ignoring of trade requests and PMs in the leagues, not just from me, but Dexter too was obviously intentional at times. I know you drove him to flipping out on you, or are you gonna pretend that never happened?

Not attacking people in S6 doesn't excuse your behaviour in Survivor 3 and 5, though
S3?! I was voted out twice CiCi in S3, and I never went on like you two are now.

You have no accountability for what you said in thread at all in S5.