The MoFo Top 100 Action Movie Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Well I guess but its kinda this fact all movies has some action in any movie. I mean motion is an action you take. I mean Look at Harry Potter movies there is tons of action in those and POTC AS WELL. I just view certain movies best in certain genre s. A Movie like Mad Max is the perfect blend of sci fi and action.
Mad Max is a documentary.

Well I guess but its kinda this fact all movies has some action in any movie. I mean motion is an action you take. I mean Look at Harry Potter movies there is tons of action in those and POTC AS WELL. I just view certain movies best in certain genre s. A Movie like Mad Max is the perfect blend of sci fi and action.
The question is whether action is a serious selling point of those particular stories. I would contend that Harry Potter and Pirates are in no small part, character dramas, with Harry Potter leaning more towards suspense and Pirates leaning more towards action.

Well I put Potter and Star Wars in the Fantasy Section in a Way. I would consider movies like POTC, The Patriot, Last Of The Mohicans ,Robin Hood and Zorro something in the lines of Adventure or Period Action Movies

Well I put Potter and Star Wars in the Fantasy Section in a Way. I would consider movies like POTC, The Patriot, Last Of The Mohicans ,Robin Hood and Zorro something in the lines of Adventure or Period Action Movies
Adventure is generally pretty inclusive of Action.

Omni, do you still have a copy of my list?
My hard drive crashed the other week and I lost it. I've checked my messages and I must have deleted the message I sent as well.

Omni, do you still have a copy of my list?
My hard drive crashed the other week and I lost it. I've checked my messages and I must have deleted the message I sent as well.
I do, I've PMed it back to you.

Reminder that Die Hard with a Vengeance > Die Hard & Lethal Weapon

I don't know if I can rank 25 movies without pulling my hair out. Might watch this one from the bench. Thanks for the invite anyway.

Reminder that Die Hard with a Vengeance > Die Hard & Lethal Weapon
While I'm inclined to agree offhand I will say both Die Hards are getting love in this countdown.

Anyway, Redwell, I think it would be a shame to agonize to the point of exclusion. An uncertan list is preferrable to none at all, so if you change your mind, I'm here. ( ^ ^)b

I must say, I am PERSONALLY AFFRONTED by the lack of Asian action movies here.

At this rate I'm going to have seen all 100 movies before they're decided on!

Fist of Legend

Hard Boiled

The Protector

Drunken Master 2

Enter the Dragon

Please hold your applause till after the me.
So I guess it's a yes on Star Wars then
Really, when I think Star Wars I don't think of it as an action movie, I think it would classify more as an sci-fi. Eh, it's just me, that's the only reason I'm not including it in my list. I only nominated movies that make me think of the action before anything else.