Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Grapes of Wrath is a masterpiece and a film that ensured me (after Stagecoach - another masterwork I loved) that it's something wrong with me and not Ford nor The Searchers.

The whole Guinea Pig series is really trashy, but ultimately it is supposed to be. The first part looks very real and no wonder somebody could mistake it as a real mondo video. It wasn't gore-y, but the tortures it shown were very realistic and therefore disturbing to watch. In that case I guess the movie succeeded, but I gave it a very low rating, because it shown the level of cruelty that no longer excites me. The second part is much better and way more professional. Therefore, it surprised me that THIS was the part that was really mistook as actual mondo film. Every other part after this is worse than the previous. Just dreadful! Except for the Mermaid movie that was actually the only saving grace of the series. It even has some sort of poetry about it, even though, it is the kind of poetry that makes people vomit.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

*running away from the specter of True Detective*

I thought the concept of this movie was great from the moment I heard of it. Awkard people, sarcasm, dry humor, Dr. Steve Brule and the possibility of life-changing transformation. Here's to hoping it is well-executed.

The Trials of Darryl Hunt

Watching this with Sean to discuss it with him in the True Crime Thread, he's already seen it. If anybody thinks it sounds interesting or whatever and wants to join us it's on YT -

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Oklahoma! (1955)
You're going to watch it and I bet you are going to hate it! But I still don't think you will hate it as much as West Side Story.

Out 1: Noli me tangere (1971)

Taking a break from 50's cinema and watching 12 hours long hipster film! Already watched one hour of it. It has a bunch of hipsters wriggling on the floor for 30 minutes!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
The Trials of Darryl Hunt

This happened in my hometown. He just passed this year.

Silence of the Lambs ..I think

Oklahoma! (1955)

I must've lost my mind (says somebody who just finished watching a 12 hours long movie which he only moderately liked).

The 400 Blows (1959) - REWATCH

Didn't like it much the first time I watched it in 2012. Gonna rewatch it and then watch every Antoine Doinel film chronologically.