Hi!!

Tools    

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay and stick around. Asian films are great! For Asian martial arts films I would recommend: Ong Bak, The Street Fighter, Karate Bullfighter, Dragon Princess, The Protector, Raging Pheonix, Merantau, and if you like B-movies at all: High Kick Girl.

Welcome to the forum. Your taste is pretty weird? Yeah, you'll fit right in!

Thanks for the recommendations! I will let you know when I have seen the films

Welcome! When it comes to Asian action movies, The Killer is definitely my favorite. Have you seen that one?

Not yet!! It is quite an old movie right? But if it's one if yiur favourites, I will give it a try!

Yes, The Killer is quite an old film. I was young when that film was released. I have it on my 100, though, so I'd certainly second the recommendation.

Hahah I am curious. I will let you all know when I have seen your recommendations! I really love this forum for this reason. 😀

It's just over the top and unrealistic is all.
I saw House of Flying Daggers and Shaolin Soccer. The Killer is hard science by comparison.

I recommend Hard Boiled alongside The Killer. Made by the same guys.

Thanks!! Sorry for the late reply. I just bought SPL and SPL2! Have you guys seen that one?

Thanks!! Sorry for the late reply. I just bought SPL and SPL2! Have you guys seen that one?
I have not, but Donnie Yen's a in my book.