What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm on my computer while watching my football team dundee play celtic (getting beat 2-0 at the moment, but they always win)

Drinking sparkling white wine, smoking and listenig to Tallulah by The Go-betweens. Cheers.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

You ready? You look ready.
Working on my review for October Sky. I will be posting it in John's Reviews. I'm trying to improve my writing skills.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I am listening to Nellie McKay and procrastinating....it is cool.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Now I'm listening to Preposterous Tales in the Life of Ken McKenzie by I,Ludicrous...and...errr.

Contemplating what is the best thing for a queazy tummy after a night out.

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by nebbit
Contemplating what is the best thing for a queazy tummy after a night out.
I usually take a capsule of ginger......works every time. I get them at the health food store nearby. Ginger ale will work in a pinch. I hope you feel better soon hon.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
I usually take a capsule of ginger......works every time. I get them at the health food store nearby. Ginger ale will work in a pinch. I hope you feel better soon hon.
Thanks for the advice, and for caring.

I went to my gran and grandads graves, then to mcdonalds. Was going to paint a room, but felt tired after a late night last night, so came on my computer.

I just had to dispose of a vole one of my cats brought in during the night.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Wondering what a vole is
A vole is a little animal, sort of like a woodchuck or a mole or something....I can't really describe it, but I have seen one once.

Right now, I am listening to the X-Files Soundtrack and thinking about something kinda weird: On the X-Files CD, the band Filter has a song called "Thanks Bro." In the last few years of the X-Files, the singer of Filter's brother, Robert Patrick, was actually the star of the show.....okay, maybe it's only weird to me. But the band Filter did do a lot of music for the X-Files.

I was at a Indian restaraunt with my family, before posting here and watching the highlights of the football.

Just signed up so I am checking out the place.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Sellout Theory
Just signed up so I am checking out the place.
Go to the "Birthdays and Introductions" section of this forum and introduce yourself. I like the username by-the-way!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Eating macaroni and cheese.

Welcome to the forums, Sellout Theory!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Just came back from church and I'm about ready to watch Yojimbo on dvd.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews