The Simpsons Movie

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Simpsons did it.

I'd love to see a Simpsons movie....but will they ever get around to making it? They say they will, but it seems to fade away.....

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by *cherry*
ok people remember that if you don't like the ida of a simpsons movie but they make it you don't have to see it.
imagine if they went the route of the flintstones and did a live action version instead of a cartoon!
Thanks for the nightmares!!

i dunno about you guys but i think a movie would do almost over 2 decades of quality loved ainmation justice to be honist. why ruin a spotless trackrecord really (accept for the episode with tony hawk....That one sucked balls im sorry it did)

I must become Caligari..!
I would just lke to see a big 2 hour finale Epasode, just TV, no need for cinema
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Get off my island
I like the Simpsons (the show) but I utterly loath the Simpsons (the characters in the show). Does that make sense? Probably not. It'l like guilty pleasure. You know it's rubbish but you watch it anyway (because it's better than Hollyoaks or Would like To Meet *shudder* ). I go with Holden on this one, I hope it nevers comes to be.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
I like the Simpsons (the show) but I utterly loath the Simpsons (the characters in the show). Does that make sense?
Mr. M, I couldn't have summed up my feelings for the Simpsons better if I tried to. To me, this is says something about the quality of the writers who are able to take utterly DETESTABLE characters and make a very well thought out and entertaining show out of them.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
I would just lke to see a big 2 hour finale Epasode, just TV, no need for cinema

Now that is what i would like to see. The simpsons is a small screen show and should stay that way. Just do a good 2 hour episode with no stupid cameo's other then the original with a good character (Kelsey Grammar - Sideshow Bob)

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I don't know if this rumor has been posted yet, but the movie will be about Bart losing his virginity and the kids all grown up and such. It's really kind of stupid- stick to the show when the kids are young and funny, not when they're grown up. That ruins it!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The show is suffering from bringing the same laughter and enjoyment from the early 90's. Yes, I know many people have said that several times, but it's true. You just can't sit down and watch The Simpsons like you used to. I find them annoying at some moments. I think making a film of this show is a wrong step.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I just hope it turns out good!I mean some fans are going to be reallly upset if this movie bombs which it might!I mean look at the Ninteno movies they got bombed!
I wonder if it will be pg or pg-13? Anyone know or can guess?Because I don't have any idea!Well I am still looking forward to it anyway it is going to be so cool!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Awsome! I hope that they really make a simpsons movie
Blak Knight: it's only a fleash wound

I must become Caligari..!
I am not looking forward to it, i fear it will be just as bad as all the recent eps, which usaly just contain Homer doing stupid things

The Strongest Girl Alive
I dunno about this movie... the writing on the shows been pretty meek these last few seasons.

*has orgasm*

Sorry I forgot to type the H for either!I got too excited!Anyway I am too lazy to look but when is it coming out? and what is the plot and where can I see the trailer!
If any of you guys know the answears to my questions please tell me now!I must know because I can't wait!See you around!JM

I think this movie signifies matt wants to end the simpsons, so hes goin out with a movie. Whether thats going to fly with the public is another thing.

i read somewhere that matt groening was starting to write a simpsons movie script and i was just wondering if anyone had heard more on this movie???

yeah, i heard that it was going ahead and will be out in 2005... or something...

Last 5 Movies I have Watched...
The Astral Factor-•
Bridget Jones's Diary•••
The Maltese Falcon••••
Sliding Doors•••
Battle Royale••••

Collectormania
IMDb

Do you know my poetry?
7 months ago I said this was "a great idea". I don't know what the hell I was thinking back then, this is a horrible idea.

And this is my BOOMstick!
SIMPSONS FANS REJOICE!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...=2&u=/eo/16718

The Simpsons movie is off the drawing board and in preproduction.

Blog?