Kill Bill 3?

Tools    

Is there only two movies of kill bill or is there gonna be a third after that? I loved the first can't wait to see the second and that would be cool if there was a third.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I think it is a two part deal the other three people remaining on the list are going to get it.

Afterwards, I guess QT moves onto something else.

Thanks guys

I read somewhere that QT was contemplating a third installment in full anime, but, that could, oviously, be a lie.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Kill Bill is a good film and I'm sure Kill Bill Volume 2 will be good too. I never really thought of having another Kill Bill movie after the second. But just incase there may be a third, Tarantino has to be the director.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Actually, I heard a rumor that Q.T. is thinking about a Kill Bill 3 about the daughter of Vivica A. Fox's character looking for revenge on Uma Thurman, years after the original ends....But the Anime Kill Bill Prequel is more likely. It's already in production!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I have seen it, but i was just wandering, what member gets killed in the first one? I dont remember.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Actually, I heard a rumor that Q.T. is thinking about a Kill Bill 3 about the daughter of Vivica A. Fox's character looking for revenge on Uma Thurman, years after the original ends....But the Anime Kill Bill Prequel is more likely. It's already in production!

I haven't heard anywhere about that third 3rd Kill Bill....although, the Anime Kill Bill Prequel sounds sweet to me.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Joshman
I have seen it, but i was just wandering, what member gets killed in the first one? I dont remember.
To answer your question:
WARNING: "The Members who get killed in Kill Bill Volume 1" spoilers below
The Bride killed two people in the film: O-Ren Ishii and Vernita Green

if vol 2 is just part one cut one, then technically its kill bill 2

I hope there isn't a sequel, tarantino is way too talanted, I want him to make something totally "original", I am looking forward to his men on a mission ww2 movie, can you imagine a kelly's heros/dirty dozen movie with pulp fiction dialogue.... thats sounds like a way better movie to me than kill bill 3