Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Husbands (1970)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

The Way Way Back (2013) - Nat Faxon, Jim Rash

giving this 90s action movie a rewatch, critics bashed it, but i say it's one hell of an entertaining film, pacing is superb, and william baldwin does great as a miami cop.
i miss movies where u have a cop set in miami, and has a hot girl as a sidekick, along with a great score and undertones from mark mancina, it's a shame they dont do these movies anymore.

Hohoho, this is the list of movies I found in 9gag that have "ambiguous endings":

I just saw Shuttle Island and I was right, this is the type of movies I love . So I will try to watch them all, as many of them are available on Netflix.

Death Sentence (2007) - James Wan

- The only James Wan flick I ain't see and consider that James Wan is one of my favorite director I plan to watch it tonight.

It's recommended by Gunslinger and Cricket I think ?

I dont know if this counts, but Im watching the last 3 episodes of Ash Vs Evil Dead... Groovy!