Terminator 4

Tools    

What? How the Hel* can they expect to hae a decent movie with HHH, Vin Diesel, or the rock. Some of the upcoming movies like RE 2 and SPiderman 2 will be sweat but T4 with either one of the three stooges. Too much.

Originally Posted by jrs
What does this thread supposed be about now???
Who plays the Terminator

Originally Posted by jrs
Supposedly from what was said, it is Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. The Rock). Who knows though.......all depends on the outcome of the person himself I guess.

Dwayne Johnson, The Rock, or whatever you want to call him, has to be one of the worst actors I've ever seen. He's right up there with his wrestling sidekick Hulk Hogan. Wrestlers can't act on the soap opera that they are involved in, how does anyone expect them to act well in Hollywood. Any movie that involved a wrestler being a nanny is a sign that movies with wrestlers should never be made. LOL! I would much rather see Vin Diesel playing this role than a wrestler. Actually if it was up to me, I would rather not see anybody play this role because Arnold IS the Terminator.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
It hasn't even been announced if this film will be made or not. There hasn't even been word about a possible script. Whether there is someone writing a script or not.

But if there is a possibility of a Terminator 4 it will most definitely be about the future war where mankind faces off with the machines. So I don't think that Arnold will be back for this one. I don't even think The Rock should join. If he does... what will be his role? A Terminator? In the future you won't have machines with human skin. Unless the Rock plays one of the human survivals, than that's a whole different story.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

T3 was bad enough

I havent seen t3 yet but i heard it sucked.If thats the case I think they would be pushing it a little to far by making t4.

BANNED
In my humble opinion, a terminator movie without arnie is not a terminator movie. However, i am not fully opposed to T4 because that movie is about the future war between man and machine, therefore they dont need an individual terminator. It should be played out, imho, like a war movie with strategic plans, tragic deaths, a hero, and finally a conclusion that will put a stop to the crucifixtion of a series that started going bad from the Third movie.

Why would they even bother? It's just not the same without Arnold.

(I actually enjoyed T3)

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by Fletch F Fletch
Wrestlers can't act on the soap opera that they are involved in, how does anyone expect them to act well in Hollywood.
WHAT??!!!

1) Not all wrestlers are great actors, but let me mention a few great actor/wrestlers (on screen and on soap): Rob Van Dam, Mick Foley, Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Rock (he IS a good actor, though I'm not crazy about the idea of him being the Terminator), Eric Bischoff, Don Callis, Randy Savage, Sting, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Hulk Hogan, and John Cena.

2) Ben Affleck is still in Hollywood. . . nuff said!!

3) Wrestling is acting, but a completely different kind of acting than film acting. Wrestlers don't usually get more than one take. It is hardly fair to say that someone good in one field can't be good in the other.

4) I forget what point four was, but I'm sure it was important.

5) Since this is Terminator, I think that these big hulking wrestlers could portray machines rather nicely.

Terminator four would be a waiste of time, money and would completely kill off the damn movie series. Arnold has always been the terminator and they should stop at three. In my honest Opinion the only good story you could get from the damn terminator is if you had arnold sent back in time in the city where robocop is and have the terminator kill some people trying to do his mission then have Robo cop sent out to find him and see what the hell happens and if the cyborg cop from our time could beat an robot from the future. Sure people say the terminator would own him but you have to remember robocop always has a gun on him that shots 3-4 rounds a secound, terminator has to get a weapon and worry about ammo, robocop's gun never seem's to run out of clips. Sure it's unlikely because arnold is the govenator or w/e in cali but would be the only thing worth doing.

The rock, a sell out in ever since. He got a free ride into wrestling cause of his dad and grandpa, sure he has good skills but if it wasn't for them he would be a bum on the streets playing for the cfl. All i'm saying is that these wrestlers are meant to beat each other up but now they can't do that for to long or they end up like all the ECW ****s in Japan or TNA or where ever struggling to make ends meat. The rock sucks, triple h is a bitch and vince is losing money cause he isn't paying these fools to turn on him and make P.O.S. movies he is paying them to entertain by fighting. Seeing rock as the terminator would kill the series and the movie would do worse then gigli.

Originally Posted by suppression
WHAT??!!!

1) Not all wrestlers are great actors, but let me mention a few great actor/wrestlers (on screen and on soap): Rob Van Dam...

Hey, Van dam can only really do the stoner act......and I don't think thats an act.....

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by Scondren
Hey, Van dam can only really do the stoner act......and I don't think thats an act.....
GRRR!!

Originally Posted by Garrett
Why would they even bother? It's just not the same without Arnold.
I agree with you and SPEID2 at the same time. It wouldn't be the same, but if they are going to make more, they have to move on sometime. But why the Rock? He's not terrible, but he's still no Terminator.

Originally Posted by Garrett
I actually enjoyed T3
You are the only person that I've ever met that has said that other than my sister Michelle. I am impressed.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by suppression
WHAT??!!!

1) Not all wrestlers are great actors, but let me mention a few great actor/wrestlers (on screen and on soap): Rob Van Dam, Mick Foley, Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Rock (he IS a good actor, though I'm not crazy about the idea of him being the Terminator), Eric Bischoff, Don Callis, Randy Savage, Sting, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Hulk Hogan, and John Cena, blah, blah, blah.......

Are you kidding me? If you think The Rock can act, you are sadly mistaken. Why do you think in The Mummy Returns they barely gave him any speaking lines? Also, Hulk Hogan??? Hahahaa!!! Let me throw out a few names of movies, and think about it. Suburban Commando, Mr. Nanny, Santa With Muscles, and Muppets From Space?? Wow those are some blockbusters there. LOL!! Anybody involved in the Mr. Nanny project, should be banned from Hollywood for life! And all the others you named on your list can't act either. Maybe in wrestling, but not on the big screen. And even if they could act, don't you think you would see them more often making movies?? Nobody wants them. Wishful thinking I guess on your part. T4 should not be made without Arnold. It's as simple as that. It's like making another Beverly Hills Cop without Eddie Murphy, or another Die Hard without Bruce Willis, or another Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford, or another Austin Powers without Mike Myers. It just doesn't add up, or make sense. Peace!

if those other movies u mentioned were so bad, why did u watch them in the 1st place?

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
if those other movies u mentioned were so bad, why did u watch them in the 1st place?

Oh so let me guess, you are Mr. Perfect and have never watched some bad movies in your time? LOL! Give me a break man. Don't lie to me or yourself.

Originally Posted by jrs
Supposedly from what was said, it is Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. The Rock). Who knows though.......all depends on the outcome of the person himself I guess.
I lost interest in T3 after I found out they didn't use the original actor to play John. It's not Terminator without the original cast sorry cupcake it's not gonna work. They should have stopped after T2. I hope they don't try to make this like the Rockys that seem to go on forever and get less and less interesting with each numeral they add in the title.

Pirates of The Carribean

To back up the wrestler idea Andre the Giant was excellent in The Princess Bride but now wrestling has become all flash so I actually get bored when I see Dwayne (The Rock) in a film.