The Peanuts Movie

Tools    

Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus and the rest of the beloved "Peanuts" gang make their big-screen debut, like they've never been seen before, in state of the art 3D animation. Charlie Brown, the world's most beloved underdog, embarks upon an epic and heroic quest, while his best pal, the lovable beagle Snoopy, takes to the skies to pursue his arch-nemesis, the Red Baron. From the imagination of Charles M. Schulz and the creators of the ICE AGE films, THE PEANUTS MOVIE will prove that every underdog has his day.
And before anyone brings it up,they released the soundtrack list a couple weeks ago, the rap is not actually in the movie.

I am unreasonably excited about this thing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm looking forward to The Peanuts Movie too. I have high hopes for it because I love the Ice Age movies, but I probably won't have time to see it in the movie theater any time soon.

Only watched my first Peanuts thing a few months back with Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, i thought it was utterly charming and really enjoyable. I must say though i hate the look of the CGI here, i think it loses alot of its charm, i think the final nail has been put in Tradional Animations American coffin when something like the Peanuts is in CGI

I am in love with the art style, i think it perfectly brings the Peanuts style to CG without looking like everything else Blue Sky does, and that's a good thing too, because oh boy, do I dislike Blue Sky's films. Apparently a few of the Schulzs were heavily involved with the making of it, so that gives me a lot of confidence that it will stay true to the relaxing nature of the series. Sure, the advertising with the pop songs are beyond forced, and cringe worthy, but you can tell they were just shoved in to get people into the theater, and doesn't represent the actual film itself.