Alright MoFos, I'm ready for my close-up

Tools    

I'm white, but I got into Jazz about twenty-eight years ago, as a natural extension of my love for Blues music, which was a natural extension from listening to lots of R&B, which was a natural extension from loving Rock & Roll, which was a natural extension of being born a human being on planet Earth. Some of you just don't keep progressing, or haven't gotten to that larval stage yet, and feel you have to lump what you don't understand into some kind of pretension you can ***** on. That's cool, but you'll learn as you get older. Or maybe you won't, and your musical taste will be retarded so that you'll like nothing new, ever? Whichever.

I think you're taking the joke a little too seriously...

Are you at least a fan of Jimmy Jazz?

Me? Not a big Clash fan. Jazz-wise I like some John Zorn, Sonny Sharrock, Hubert Laws, Herbie Mann, etc.

Isn't a Clash fan. But likes other good stuff. A fine compromise.

Isn't a Clash fan. But likes other good stuff. A fine compromise.
There are quite a few bands I should like and don't. Black Sabbath as well. Maybe one day.

Master of My Domain
Damn I love this new guy already. Welcome to Movie Forums

Welcome, you seem to have good taste. Except for Possession which is a terrible movie.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

1. Watching Jackie Chan and Van Damme flicks defined my childhood, as well as magical trips to the local movie rental shops.

3. The only other forums I've frequented were rap music oriented with surprisingly strong movie communities. I like Nas, Young Thug, Aesop Rock, Lil Herb, Ghostface Killah, Scarface, etc. A fan of music in general.

Bonus Fact: It took me two days to find this subforum.
I always forget to check this forum.

The event that was going to rent movies is something that will be lost on later generations. It was usually proceeded by a day's worth of begging and an eventual near nuclear explosion of "Will you kids please sthu about going to get a movie".

Scarface is one of the most criminally underrated mc/producers of all-time.

Glad to see you found us Red.