My favorites...

Tools    

For some reason I've missed this thread. Anyway, as you'll have seen from the rep you got from me, I like quite a bit here.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What is that Torrente? I wana watch that.

What is that Torrente? I wana watch that.
It's this crazy Spanish film series of 4 or 5 films, not sure. I think you can get it in English...Some of the best humor I've seen. Like in no3 he founds out he has a son and he says "let's talk about soccer. I cheer for Barca, you?" "For Real Madrid!" "Real MADRID!!!??? I'l KILL you!"

Love Clueless,,,fun movie with great re-watch appeal and thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only person who LOVES The Prisoner of Second Avenue...I think it's one of Lemmon's best performances, walking a fine line between comedy and pathos and he works wonderfully with Anne Bancroft.

32. Everyone says I love you

Once again, thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only fan of Everyone Says I Love You...not the classic Woody Allen that we're accustomed to, but as a big fan of musicals, I probably liked it a lot more than most, even though most of the cast couldn't sing.

Thanks, it's my fave love film, especially that last scene. And I love Susan and James.
I liked White Palace too...the chemistry between Sarandon and Spader was more than palatable.

Love Clueless,,,fun movie with great re-watch appeal and thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only person who LOVES The Prisoner of Second Avenue...I think it's one of Lemmon's best performances, walking a fine line between comedy and pathos and he works wonderfully with Anne Bancroft.
I agree on Clueless ...it's addictive. I always wanna see it again, but that's probably because I'm in love with Alicia. Man, The Prisoner of Second Avenue is a master piece, it's * genial and brilliant. Like I said in your thread on him, Jack is my favorite actor, even though I recognise Guinness as the best, I love Jack the most. Not only that. I really love him. I'm not gay, blah, blah, blah. And I agree, he really does walk the line. And you're welcome.

47. The Woman in Red

The Killing Fields has been on my watchlist forever; I need to get to it.

Love Nightmare on Elm Street!
The Killing Fields is not an easy watch at all...very unpleasant but powerful film....very glad I saw it, but have absolutely no desire to ever sit through it again.

Wrong turn series is the best horror movie that i like.

The soccer and white snake

46. Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?

Going off on a tangent here - but when I first saw this post I thought it was about a Vincent Price movie, the memory of which has disturbed me since childhood. I see it's obviously not the same movie now that I've watched the videos. BUT... I think the one with V. Price had the same older English gentleman as this movie and was also a somewhat tongue-in-cheek thriller that involved murder and food (at least in the scene I'm thinking of...)

To wit... V. Price masquerading as a chef cooks up a delicious meal for this British chap and, after the guy eats some, reveals that it was made from that guy's pet dogs! (Price was out getting revenge for something - anyone know what movie I'm thinking of?)