Profile Banners...

Tools    

Master of My Domain
At first I thought the banner didn't move, so I was wondering why everyone showered it with praise... then quickly realized it's friggin awesome. Nice work Rodent.

I posted a ton of Star Wars banners a while back that I'd made for the original 6...

Here's a few Ep 7 ones. No spoilers.

I would like a new profile banner... but Im not like Rodent who can make one.. I want to do collage of movie posters... anyone know a decent one where I can lay image over image.. not side by side?

How do you mean? Like, a bunch of posters layered over each other?
Yes... where you can see what they are.. but it still looks like a pile of pictures...

I'll stick with my badass I Saw The Devil profile banner Love it

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I thought I'd better change my banner so it didn't look like I was trying to hog any future banner noms at the MoFies with the same image

So I changed to this fan art I found of my favourite ever couple, Howl and Sophie!

my profile banner is.....Indian flag over Iwo Jima ( sorry America )

Ashdoc hi, I'm curious why you choose that as your banner? Is there a meaning to it?
it symbolically means that i intend to make india's mark onto this forum , just like america made it's mark on the world stage during the 2nd world war . the photo is a copy of rosenthal's famous photo of america's flag being planted on iwo jima ,

http://www.newscrunch.in/2016/02/fal...patra.html?m=1

While my profile banner was made months ago, just three days ago an Indian politician was trolled on the internet for using the copied photo for a 'patriotic' debate.

Took the Top 10 pictures directly from my profile page and put them into my banner, added effects and stuff... and made it all 3D.

What you should do is either put 10 DIFFERENT movies down below the profile banner, or have the 3D pop out profile banner showcase 10 different movies.