10/10

Bruce Campbell Groupie
7/10

Do you know my poetry?
Overall Rating:
Raiders of the Lost Ark - 9.5

Next Film: Reservoir Dogs

I give Reservoir Dogs an 8 out of 10

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I hate to keep doing this, but you're listing my favorite films (this one in particular is on my top 10)

10/10

Seven out of ten.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

8/10

8.5 for this.

Do you know my poetry?
Overall Rating:
Reservoir Dogs - 8.3

Next Film: Scarface

I loved Scarface, I give it a 10 out of 10.

I am having a nervous breakdance
6/10

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hi
6/10

Do you know my poetry?
Overall Rating:
Scarface - 6.4

Next Film:

I give Blade Runner a 8 out of 10.