Tools    

"studying" for my English final tomorrow
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Trying to figure out why I am awake...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
As of right now, I am going to stop taking prozac. I really don't think that my doctors were right in making me take it. I can't take all the side effects anymore, and I honestly felt better BEFORE I started on it. I could cope with things better and I wasn't having wild mood swings. I hate medical science.
It might not be the right medication for you but don't give up on it, as i remember you weren't better before you went on it you had a breakdown. When you get one that suits you will feel better, all medication can have side effects, not just medication for emotional illness, so hang in there.

i agree with all the smart stuff nebbit said. and don't be afraid to take me up on my offer Monkeypunch.

Ok well right now I am studying for my final that I am supposed to take in 7 hours....

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit
It might not be the right medication for you but don't give up on it, as i remember you weren't better before you went on it you had a breakdown. When you get one that suits you will feel better, all medication can have side effects, not just medication for emotional illness, so hang in there.

Yeah, but I am royally sick of feeling nauseous and having mood swings that are worse than any I had BEFORE taking it. I'm going back to the Dr. soon, though. My friend Brian says maybe i should try Zoloft. It worked for him and didn't have the same side effects as I am feeling now. I am really wary of any medications right now, because i have felt sick and miserable for two weeks since I started, and it feels like my brain has been put in a blender.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yeah, but I am royally sick of feeling nauseous and having mood swings that are worse than any I had BEFORE taking it. I'm going back to the Dr. soon, though. My friend Brian says maybe i should try Zoloft. It worked for him and didn't have the same side effects as I am feeling now. I am really wary of any medications right now, because i have felt sick and miserable for two weeks since I started, and it feels like my brain has been put in a blender.
I don't suggest that you continue with a medication that is making you more ill, mostly any side effects wear off after a week, which hasn't happened with you. Try what ever the Dr says and keep an open mine, it isn't the tabs that are giving you the mood swings, they are not working, it is the depression causing the mood swings and making you feel miserable, also remember that it takes anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to feel the full effects of the medication.

licking my wounds- i think i might have broken one of my toes

Right now, I want to die. Life sucks.
Don't say that, life may suck, but there are people here who care for you, at least you don't suck.

Actually life does suck........but..........it is also an amazing gift that can make you appreciate the good times: looking at your children when they sleep, watching other people smile, it is the simple things that make my life worthwhile, the rest of the stuff is in the way. I myself suffer from bouts of depression, granted I have no idea what has made you hate life because I am not in your shoes. I do know however that it will get better. "this too shall pass" so to speak. Good luck to you, keep your mind clear of bad thoughts and if nothing else ; take a bananna and chew it up, then spit it out on someones shoes and say "Ughhhhh I knew I shouldnt have eaten those cow brains!"

Right now im Mofo'in it and Im talking to YODA, for the first time ever, he actually responded to one of my "how ya goings" must of been bored and listening to a song in my head....

uhh... writing in this chat..... there done.
I'm off to pursue my life's dream.

that was a complete waste of a thread.

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world."
-Angelina Jolie