Van Helsing

Tools    

I just wish they'd hurry up and release some more info on the movie. I want to see the trailer soo badly.

Thanks for the link, I hope it plays during the Superbowl, I probably won't see Along Came Polly. The movie looks pretty good, and I can't wait to see it. I am a fan of the books.

I'm probably gonna go see Along Came Polly just to see this trailer.

sounds pretty interesting. i am not that much into anime, but after i watched Spirited Away and realized how intriguing it can be, I am sort of more interested in it. hope it's good!

What does this have to do with anime?

well i hope it has something to do with it, because then i would be a complete idiot. by reading the revious posts, i came under the impression that the movie was in anime, non? correct me if i am wrong and you then have my permission to think of me as a complete idiot.

No its not an anime, and no you're not an idiot. There was an anime called Helsing which someone mentioned above but this movie is not. Check out the links posted in the thread to find out more.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
No its not an anime, and no you're not an idiot. There was an anime called Helsing which someone mentioned above but this movie is not. Check out the links posted in the thread to find out more.
ahhhh....then that would help explain my mistake. thanks for helping me with my blunder though!

oh wow, just checked out those links, sort of has an Indiana Jones with major twists feel to it. gives out a nice good dark vibe, will be looking forward to this one!!!

According to comingsoon.net, the first trailer for Stephen Sommers' Van Helsing, starring Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale, will come online in QuickTime format on Friday morning and will play in theaters with the studio's romantic comedy Along Came Polly

I can't wait!!

Originally Posted by jrs
The first trailer for Stephen Sommers' Van Helsing, starring Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale, will come online in QuickTime format on Friday morning and will play in theaters with the studio's romantic comedy Along Came Polly, according to .
comingsoon.net. I can't wait!!
oh thanks jrs!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

The trailer is online now in Windows Media right here atTheMovieBox.net

No prob. I can't wait either!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Say what you will, but after the trailer, I'm sold. Can't wait!

Thank you for the link. The Van Helsing trailer looks awesome. I can't wait to see it!

im a fool for overlooking this movie. this is going to be good! a day before my b-day.