Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Tools    

Women are supposed to be good at multi-tasking. That thing's a proton pack, a blow dryer and a vibrator all in one.

It's also a vacuum cleaner and a cooker and then cleans the dishes after dinner as well.

Hey, if Paul Feeb is going to be sexist with his film, I'm going to be sexist towards it.

Welcome to the human race...
Ghostbusters 3 could be the least funny film of the year and it'd still be funnier than all the fat/sexist jokes in this thread put together.

Let me know when you guys finish your periods and I'll start on the jokes again
Exactly what I was thinking.

Hey, I just thought... will Gozer be a male? And everyone is surprised about it?

"It's Gozer"
"It's a, man!"
"It's whatever it wants to be"

Gozer's probably not even in it. I'm sure they came up with some new evil ghost.

Also, it wouldn't really work with the Dana Barrett-Louis Tulley thing having the roles reversed.

Louise Tulley being all lecherous toward Dave Barrett.
Also, I doubt they can find an actress to match Rick Moranis... Moranis ad-libbed every single line he spoke.

What about an evil female painting if they remade Vigo from Ghostbusters II into a woman? I could see that happening. Some evil woman painting. Like Mona Lisa. Or maybe she's naked.

Ever see those lists of worst movie ever made... you know the ones, with the likes of Howard The Duck, Mac And Me, Superman 4, and remakes like Planet Of The Apes (2001), The Wicker Man and Psycho (1998) etc.?

I can see Girlbusters making the lists.

Why doesn't Hollow-wood remake more movies with every role reversed?
Because it's a bad idea. That's why.

The Shining... Jackie Torrance goes nuts and her husband and daughter, Walter and Danielle, have to flee for their lives.

Ooh, Blade Runner, directed by Paul Feeb. That'd be fun. They could have a mud-wrestling bikini showdown between Rachel Deckard and Ramona Batty.
Rachel wins, and goes off into the sunset with the replicant she fell in love with called Rick.

Do you even know what it's like to be on a period?

I'm on one right now... a period of taking the mick out of this pile of sh*t.

That's gotta be a fake picture -- Melissa McCarthy's Ghostbuster uniform would take up that entire rack space.
that was funny as hell hahaha

Since Melissa McCarthy joined the movie the budget trebled so they could afford enough cloth for her boiler-suit.

McCarthy, putting the boiler in boiler-suit.