Charlie Kelly's Movie Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys you know me you love me!

yes its me back for my OWN movie review thread!!!!
Alright quit the applause settle down

Alright this thread was given a THUMBS UP by Yoda himself!!!!!

Would be better if you didn't plagiarise and fake reactions from other people's profiles and pretend you're already know by the boards.

Goodbye.
Dayayuuuummm!!!!

Now my first one will be adding onto what i wrote on NOPE1172's thread so enjoy

Wizard of Oz

*puts sunglasses on*

The wizard of oz is a stupid kids movie thats unrealistic. Also the scarecrow and the lion can talk and so can the robot. I mean the robot makes sense because some robots can talk but a lot... nah come on. The movie is about a girl who goes to sleep and wakes up in a town called muchkin land which is full of dwarfs. They run around and sing and she goes and meets a fairy (i mean come on) and they defeat a witch. May I also add that its not even a battle she just dies. Also may I add that none of the people who fight are boys like come on its kinda ridiculous. Then she meets a scarecrow who sings with her and then she meets the robot. The robot and the scarecrow are nice which is cool but they dont do anything cool. Then a lion scares them in the forest but he is actually nice as well (i mean come on why dont they have at least one battle). Then they meet a really scary face but it turns out its an old man in the green city and the mans name is OZ. The witch tries to defeat the girl but the one cool part is that she has powers and burns the witch. They all celebrate and go back to her farm where they transform into humans. Its a happy ending ( i mean come on) which means its a silly movie, so in all 8/10.

Now on the other hand the good side. So the good parts of wizard of oz are the cool parts like when the girl burns the witch with the fire. I thought that was pretty cool because ya know, who doesnt love fire? Now the next part i thought was pretty good was the part where they are in the forest and they get scared by the lion. This part was ok because it got me a little scared which is cool as well for a movie to do. Now goes the bad parts... *sad trumpet plays*

So the other hand has the bad parts in which is MOST OF THE MOVIE! This is things like the singing (booooring) and the fairy. The fairy is a bad part because of im tired of seing them from other movies! Like its so unoriginal its ridiculous. And let me add that it isnt even a cool one from something like lord of the rings or the LEGO movie. Now that is a fairy i think is cool. Also the special effects look soooooooooo bad. Its pretty embaressing if I may say so myself because other movies can try so much better even though its old. Have you ever seen star wars? OKAY !

All in all this movie is a 8/10 which is not bad for a BAD movie!

Dont move yet another review is coming riiiiight up! (in a little bit lol)

Hmm... Patrick Beatty and Charlie Kellie, both with the same amount of time as members as each other, totally sleeping until an hour ago.

Prove me wrong guys that you're not some sort of spam technique.

MoFo is a tight board. Spam does not go undetected.

Hmm... Patrick Beatty and Charlie Kellie, both with the an hour ago same amount of time as members, totally sleeping until an hour ago.

I passed the CAPTCHA man

you're just jelly because of my status

you:
me:

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Hmm... Patrick Beatty and Charlie Kellie, both with the same amount of time as members as each other, totally sleeping until an hour ago.

I know Charlie Kelly personally, and he isn't spam, I recommended the site to him and he is just joking around, I have no idea who Patrick Beatty is IRL

Well, ok, I stand corrected... but claiming Yods has personally approved his reviews is a bit much.
"Judge me by my size do not and jedi you will become"

thats an old quote that you should take a page from

Patrick has been here for a while, I always remember because he had his own pic as his avatar for awhile and he's the double of one of my friends as I told him

Charlie for a nooby, you have a cocky attitude.. chill out man.. you would get along better with people..

and Im not trying to be mean either...

Charlie for a nooby, you have a cocky attitude.. chill out man.. you would get along better with people..

and Im not trying to be mean either...
Thanks but no thanks
My attitude is whats gets me around
Also dont call me a Nooby if ya know whats good for ya

Thanks but no thanks
My attitude is whats gets me around
Also dont call me a Nooby if ya know whats good for ya
well you have been here 10 days... and I have been here almost 2 years.... so take it or leave it.. I was just trying to help out.... but yeah I can see why Rodent felt that way...

well you have been here 10 days... and I have been here almost 2 years.... so take it or leave it.. I was just trying to help out.... but yeah I can see why Rodent felt that way...
Ja feel man its cool youve been here so long
but what's up with your profile pic! Its of grossing me out no offense.

Ja feel man its cool youve been here so long
but what's up with your profile pic! Its of grossing me out no offense.
let me see.. hmmm do you know who Mads Mikkelsen is? Yeah, he's great Danish actor.. he's the dark haired guy in my avatar... its from a film of his called "Nu"... he's a very versitle actor.. Im a huge fan of his.. seen almost everything of his... and No, I dont live in Denmark... but I truly feel he's a great actor...

Mads

Mads as "Hannibal Lector" on NBC's show "Hannibal".

let me see.. hmmm do you know who Mads Mikkelsen is? Yeah, he's great Danish actor.. he's the dark haired guy in my avatar... its from a film of his called "Nu"... he's a very versitle actor.. Im a huge fan of his.. seen almost everything of his... and No, I dont live in Denmark... but I truly feel he's a great actor...

Mads

Mads as "Hannibal Lector" on NBC's show "Hannibal".
"I ate his liver with a nice candy and a SIDE OF FAVRA BEANS!"

yeah i know who hannibal is, but that doesn't look like him
maybe its the danish version?