Pirates of the Carribean 2 - OH MY!!

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by ATLien
I think it will be great, but please bring back Keira Kinghtley!!
While she is beautiful, truthfully, I'd like for both she and Orlando to stay out of the sequel, if it is made. They should base it solely on Capt. Jack Sparrow...but who knows? It could work out. In any event, she is already signed on.

Is Orlando signed on too?

Yep.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Yep.
Oh, I was really hoping Orlando wouldn't be in on this one.

He was far too wooden for my taste....I'd prefer more Depp....and Rush...but he is dead.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
You guys love to fight. Lol
So what happened in the credits?
I agree with Torie and Devil_RuzZKy. Except the HOT part. Kiera Knightly is he one who's HOT!

::SPOILER ALERT!::
Well I'm not sure how much this would spoil the movie, but just incase. Basically at the end of the credits, the monkey (Jack) is standing on top of the open treasure chest full of the 882 pieces of aztec gold. He picks up a piece of the aztec gold and looks at the camera while screaming (screaching) as the camera zooms into his face and fades to black. So basically all the pieces won't be in the chest, hence a sequel. This movie is on my top 5 of all time already by the way. Bring on a sequel, or sequels.

[quote=torie]
And they ended the movie with no room for a sequal. What are they going to do a story on now? Got go team up with some pirates and go kill some other pirates and this time it's personal!.

They do have room for a sequel -- they never explained what happened to Bootstrap! We know he was cursed as well -- he was around after they ditched Jack on the island. So when the cursed pirates sank him -- what happened? If he was cursed as well, then he didn't die and it's possible that he freed himself and made his way to land. I think the sequel is going to be about him.

love and light
tali

Keira Knightly Is Hot! :d

did any1 watch the whole credits? theres 1 more scene @ the end.

P.S-Geoffrey Rush is dead?

Originally Posted by T.H.U.G
did any1 watch the whole credits? theres 1 more scene @ the end.

P.S-Geoffrey Rush is dead?

I explained what happened at the end of the credits about three posts above. And no, Geoffery Rush is not dead. He meant his character died in the movie.

Thursday Is Best
ok, this is what i got. depp, knightly, and orlando has, i guess, signed for it. and treasures of the lost abyss is about the lost abyss. which is the 1st ship in which was sailed in the caribbean. thats all i fouind out.

and after the credits the monky oes back into the chest and takes a medalion and then turns into a skeliton thing and its over.

THey are probably going to make a sequel. Watch the credits! Plus, it made alot of money and people liked it. I'll see it as long as it has Knightly in it!

well the opening for the sequel is a small hole to climb out of indeed, but since it's inevitable it may happen, we might as well see where the rabbit takes us next.

i personally loved 'curse', but i am hoping that the second one just isn't a re-make of the first one. but if in the end it is, i 'll still enjoy Depp.

Thursday Is Best
i dont seem REAL too excited for this movie but then again i didnt seem excited for the 1st one and it blew me away so i think this next one will be just as entertaining as the last, if not more.

I dont think its a good idea to make a 2nd pirates

The Strongest Girl Alive
I loved the first one but I'm not sure if they could come up with a good enough story for the 2nd to match the first. Sequels created for the reason that the original was popular don't tend to turn out well. They'll probably base the story around Depps character since everyone loved him so much.

I heard right after potc came out that the writer had more stories to tell about Potc and thats why it was named potc: the curse of the black pearl, becasue before the movie came out they already planned on another one. I'm hoping this means that it wont be like other sequels,etc. that turn out really bad because they just want money.

Originally Posted by Tigress
I heard right after potc came out that the writer had more stories to tell about Potc and thats why it was named potc: the curse of the black pearl, becasue before the movie came out they already planned on another one. I'm hoping this means that it wont be like other sequels,etc. that turn out really bad because they just want money.

Tigress, you may be correct on this. I heard that Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio (screenwriters) have two more stories written already for a continuation of PotC. If that is the case, then hopefully the sequel can hold water (no pun intended, LOL). The first one is already on my top 10 favorite movies of all time list. So I really would hate to see them make a lousy sequel just for the sake of money. We will all see I guess.

Ok back to King Arthur. Keira Knightley is to play a sword bearing Guenevere (NOT VERY TRUE TO MYTH AT ALL), so it seems that she shall get teh sword she wanted in Pirates after all. I am really not looking forward to either of them, but then again, I do not want to make judgements right now. Also, has anybody noticed the amount of historical myth movies that shall be coming out in the next few years? Well theres Troy (also not true to the myths AT ALL, Achilles as Helen's husband? natch on that) and then King Arthur. Then theres Kingdom of Heaven (no nothing on this except Orlando Bloom is supposedly signed on for this crusade epic, or so i remember) and then Tristan and Isolde (although this seems to be based on mor emyth than the others, I think James Franco is signed on to this one). If anybody can think of anymore let me know.