Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
As far as I know he doesn't really like it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

As far as I know he doesn't really like it.
Then I have lost all trust in his judgment! 'Tree of Life' is the most impactful and sensational bodily experience ever made using the movie medium!

A History Of Violence (2005) - David Cronenberg

The Purge: Anarchy (2014) - James DeMonaco *rewatch

- Following A History Of Violence I watch this badass flick.

From the top 100 horrors list-

In the Mouth of Madness (1994)
I actually like that film.. but then again.. I like many Sam Neill films...

Edge of Tomorrow...again

Pane e tulipani (Bread and Tulips)

Have not seen in a while. Good Italian romcom.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Quality spaghetti right there, cricket. You better enjoy it!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I rented David Mamet's "Homicide" - I have until Friday to return it back. Though I've been disappointed with Scorsese lately, I want to give one of the films of his I have never saw, "After Hours"

My VHS player isn't working real well, as I have tons of VHS to watch that I've rented, or bought at 2nd hand stores.

I started watching "The Wedding" by Altman, but nothing was happening at all during the first 30 minutes, just a bunch of silly stuff. And when I saw Geraldine Chaplin (who I still can't stand maybe because of her pretentious character in Nashville) become distracted after something significant happens, I thought, "I have 20 movies here, I'm watching something better" --- but I might watch "Kansas City". I love Robert Altman, two of his films make my Top 10, but he's very hit and miss for me. I have "Cookie's Fortune" lying around as well...

Science Fiction isn't my favorite genre but I found this to be very intriguing, suspenseful, and entertaining. The female lead was amazing. I hope the anticipated sequel happens.