Horror Movie HoF

Tools    

TBF, I've never seen The Fast & The Furious 6, but I'm confident it is indeed a thousand times better than Possession.

I was fairly confident that MG's Cannibal movie was going to be the worst one. It probably would've been, but once it was out I was confident it'd be a straight shoot out between Rosemary's Baby and A Tale Of Two Sisters for my least liked film of the selection. Well, Possession has knocked that prediction into a cocked hat.

Which reminds me, I still have A Tale of Two Sisters to watch.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yay! HK doesn't like Rosemary's!

You still have to see Alyce Kills though. That could be a contender.

I felt like we did this horror HOF like a year ago

Apart from Ring, Bio Zombie and Junk I don't think I've liked an Asian horror film that I've seen. I could be wrong, I might love it, but I think it's unlikely. Plus, I'm going to have to watch it at my computer, which really isn't going to do it any favours.

Yay! HK doesn't like Rosemary's!

You still have to see Alyce Kills though. That could be a contender.

I felt like we did this horror HOF like a year ago
Well that's because you all run off and watch everything quickly instead of going up to the deadline like normal people.

Yeah, I'm fully expecting to not like Alyce Kills either.

And I've never liked Rosemary's Baby, though I did like it more than I ever have the last time I watched it, which was a year or two ago.

I don't get it. I like most horror films, just not the realistic-gore stuff like Cannibal. I liked almost every single nomination I watched for the hall of fame. It should have been my favorite hall of fame but you guys are all so negative about most of these films, it's really disappointing.

Master of My Domain
War of the Worlds>Possession
I didn't really like Possession myself, but this is ridiculous.

To be fair, speaking for myself here, I only was REALLY TRULY negative about Cannibal and I have stated exactly why in the past. And it is out now, so who cares.

But the rest of the films I have been really clear, honest and fair about, with detailed thoughts in my reviews to justify my rating, about what I liked and didn't like and so on. I mean, I won't force myself to like a film if I think it is truly bad. I am an honest human being, sometimes people get offended by that sometimes they don't. But when something is sh*t in my eyes, I'll say it - though I'm also usually the person to give a fair answer on why I think that.

Anyways, I respect every member who joined, I love how they went for something that they love but maybe is a bit obscure, but that won't change how I react to a certain movie. I cannot predict that. If it's bad it's bad, if it's good it's good.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I never got the chance to watch Cannibal. It was removed before I got a copy.

Suspect's Reviews

Well, Alyce hasn't turned up yet, so I'd settle in for the week if I was you.

I watched about the first 30 minutes of A Tale Of Two Sisters. So far, so much as expected.

Movie Enthusiast
Not a Coffin Joe lover but I found it funny on some parts hehe It's an excellent documentary.

Sorry about the wait, everyone. Alyce doesn't want to come to my house. If you want I can submit my list and then add Alyce Kills to it when I've seen it. If it turns out that my score won't affect whether or not it makes the cut, then we don't need to wait.